Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Picture of my work desk - unlike with my old winmo phone, you can actually SEE what is on my desk, instead of a vague blur with similar colors.
    Palm III -> Palm M100 -> Palm VII -> Tmobile MDA (The 3 year mistake) -> Palm Pre

Hello, Palm. Good to have you back. Let's just pretend that the whole "me leaving you for WinMo" thing never happened, OK?

This was the beginning of a little storm brewing around my town.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    ^ That looks more like the begining of the end. I would've shat my diaper seeing that coming.
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    dock in charleston
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Septro View Post
    ^ That looks more like the begining of the end. I would've shat my diaper seeing that coming.
    It was a brutal storm. It seems to happen around here a lot (southeast GA) on really hot and humid days. This one ended with a bit of hail and lots of wind. A daily storm like this is par for the course here during summers. Good thing I had my Pre on me to catch a quick photo as my old WinMo phone would not have done it any justice.
    Handspring Treo 300 --> Handspring Treo 600--> PalmOne Treo 650--> HTC PPC 6700--> HTC Mogul---> HTC Touch Pro---> Palm Pre
    parking lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kgilbertsen View Post
    Well, it's the best camera phone I've had so far (the only other was on the Treo 755p )

It looks just fine on the phone...
    These are some awesome pictures. I love the camera on this phone.
    Follow Me On

Awesome low light pic
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Here is a pic I took today.

It is actually of Gary Cherone who is the lead singer of Extreme. I worked camera for a quick video skit he did for his brothers cable access show.

Cool guy.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xGORDOx View Post

It is actually of Gary Cherone who is the lead singer of Extreme. I worked camera for a quick video skit he did for his brothers cable access show.

Cool guy.
    He looks very lonely. He needs Nuno, who is AWESOME! Dramagods and Population 1 are so much better than Exteme.
    Global Posts
    412 Global Posts

Cool guy.
    "More than words...is all you have to do to make it real. Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me. Cause I'd already know."

Couldn't help it...
    What if this whole crusade's a charade? -Trent Reznor
    Quote Originally Posted by Septro View Post
    Wait, you wear diapers?
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    He looks very lonely. He needs Nuno, who is AWESOME! Dramagods and Population 1 are so much better than Exteme.

Lol, he was waiting for the two other "actors" to get their act together, literally.

Extreme is back on tour and has a new album out actually.
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    Not too bad for an inside non-flash picture. (resized to 800x600)

Click here for full size: http://fishous.com/pre/CIMG0052.jpg

As compared to a DSLR 4mp picture: http://www.mikedixononline.com/wp-co...office01lg.jpg

Mike Dixon
    Software Developer
  15. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Hello.

Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Lol, he was waiting for the two other "actors" to get their act together, literally.

Extreme is back on tour and has a new album out actually.
    Yeah, I have it and it's good. But Nuno is 100x better on his own (Dramagods, Population 1, and Mourning Widows). He's a much better singer than Gary Cherone. Just compare Dramagods doing Interface to Exterme doing Interface. It's no contest.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    A few of mine.
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (52.8 KB, 17 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (63.0 KB, 18 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (54.5 KB, 15 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (46.2 KB, 22 views)
  18.    #138  

overcast day on the lake full size picture
    Last edited by cjmedina26; 06/17/2009 at 07:31 PM.

using my acer aspire tethered to my palm pre
    Does anyone know how to upload a picture to Facebook WITH a comment/caption? I have tried doing this two different ways, and can't get it to work:

1) Photo App Upload - you can upload a picture directly to Facebook from the Photos Application, but of course, you cannot add a comment. It just uploads directly to a Mobile Uploads folder in your Facebook Photos section.

2) MMS Messaging - the Facebook website says "Send photos from your camera phone as a multimedia message (MMS) to mobile[at]facebook.com. To add a photo caption, just include it as the subject line in your message." However, whenever I type something in the text line of the MMS, only the picture shows up on Facebook, no comment or caption. This should work, no?

Lastly, I've also noted that I cannot save mobile[at]facebook.com as a SMS/MMS address. Whenever I try to add it as a contact, the address field deletes the "@" and "." symbols. Also, it will try to send the photo to the email address named mobile[at]facebook.com, which doesn't work.

So does anyone know how to include a comment with a photo upload to Facebook?
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    I just upload directly with the "upload" feature. I didn't see a way to add comments. It would be nice but I just add them later on the actual website. There has to be a way to do it cause it seems like other do it. Maybe once we get an actual facebook app.
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast