Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Well, its not taken by my Pre, but instead it's of my 4 Pre's Needless to say AT&T lost a 6 year customer and Sprint just gained 4 more lines! Note: The one on the far right was the one I picked up Friday night, the other three I picked up today.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
    About 3 inch gecko:

Last edited by Rooster242; 06/13/2009 at 01:48 AM.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts

Gotta love that Jesus pose!
    How do you add the coordinates to the pictures you take? I'm taking a cross country trip and would love to attach the coordinates to the photos as I take them and plot my journey
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by linex7 View Post
    Why did you name him Fender... curious name.
    He was hit by a car and suffered a broken leg before we adopted him. The rescue group named him "Fender" due to his accident. He healed up well and is a super dog!
    Enjoying the awesome weather in Phoenix this morning. Smoking a Cigar while "Frankie" hangs out...

Just noticed that the Date is right on the photo but the Time is off by 3 Hours WTF!

Ok nevermind...time is set eastern by PreCentral...Duh...

Just got bummed because in 3 hrs it will be much warmer
    Last edited by dsrtdog; 06/13/2009 at 12:17 PM.
    Wow awsome pictures. This camera takes the best cell phone pics so far of all the phones I have had. . Wow. My friends are amazed on how good the pics are compared to there iphones and BB and Touch Pros etc. Just a very nice camera.
    Agreed, the camera on this phone is phenominal. And over the air photo storage (photobucket) is totally awesome. Love my new pocket lap top Pre
    Still hanging out...
    I work at a Television station, and took this picture on my way in to work today. It's the STL Tower outside our station which sends our on-air signal to the Transmitter:

I'm tempted to use it as a wallpaper actually.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kkacatin View Post

Gotta love that Jesus pose!
    Is that Jesus doing the robot for an audience of dolphins? Jesus is way cool. But why the rock? Couldn't he just stand on the water?
    I work for a cable company and this guy was stealing cable. He even buried the cable himself.

He must have been pissed because from the look of the dirt he must have just buried it.
    Last edited by AZwldcats; 06/13/2009 at 04:38 PM.
    Haha, nice.
    Global Posts
    355 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    Is that Jesus doing the robot for an audience of dolphins? Jesus is way cool. But why the rock? Couldn't he just stand on the water?
    This made my day. I needed a good laugh. Thanks!

Obligatory Pre picture (to stay within the topic):

My daughter driving my Passat.

Wow, lovely photo's and your daughter Edge it picks up the skin really well. But seeing the indoors shots it sill can't cope with lack of light? Do you just frame and shoot? I'm guessing as their isn't any autofocus.
    Yeah, even with the flash, indoor photos definitely still leave something to be desired. Outdoor photos however can be pretty spectacular.
    excellent pics from you Pre owners. My treo pro pics aint so good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    Jesus is way cool.
    A King Missile fan?
    NIN live:

Jane's Addiction live:

My girlfriend not happy to be photographed at Honfest in Baltimore:
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast