Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by coney27 View Post
    Not the best picture to show off the camera but i surprised my cat sunbathing

edit: for some reason its not letting me upload my pic so i left a link
    imgur : the simple image sharer
    This may not be the best quality, but it's the best picture, by far. LOL! You really did surprise that cat! Haha.

Great pics, guys! Here's some I've taken:

Best friend:

My cat pic, haha:

ETA: I wonder why my quality is low? Settings? Checking...
    What if this whole crusade's a charade? -Trent Reznor
    Nice pics, thank you for your sharing, man.:=)
    Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    Can't find how to change settings. Hmm.....
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    The setting for this is under Location Services in the launcher. The setting is the Geotag Photos setting.
    Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    No, I mean, quality settings. My pics don't look as good. Maybe it's just cause I was indoors, and the lighting isn't as good.
    Quote Originally Posted by NINnerd View Post
    No, I mean, quality settings. My pics don't look as good. Maybe it's just cause I was indoors, and the lighting isn't as good.
    Yep, that's why. At the moment there aren't any image quality settings to play with. I hope to see some soon.
    Follow Me On

I'd like to see more indoor, low-light photos. The outdoor shots in this thread look very nice, but the indoor photos still seem to suffer from the typical issues common to camera phones. I was extremely impressed by the birthday cake photo shown at WWDC (and on their site here: Apple - iPhone - Take photos with a 3-megapixel camera.).
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    good pics
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R View Post
    I'd like to see more indoor, low-light photos. The outdoor shots in this thread look very nice, but the indoor photos still seem to suffer from the typical issues common to camera phones. I was extremely impressed by the birthday cake photo shown at WWDC (and on their site here: Apple - iPhone - Take photos with a 3-megapixel camera.).
    Well, that is a problem when your lens is a little chip of plastic and not a nice big lens. Only so much light can get into the sensor. It's not like there's an aperture to open wider so it has to do things like slow the (virtual) shutter speed and crank up the ISO (sensitivity) when in low light. That leads to things like smeared pictures or grainy pics. It's a trade off you find in most camera phones.

The number of megapixels in the sensor is meaningless when the lens itself is tiny.

edit: here are some I took at a cookout/party on Saturday

This is one I took with my Palm Pre this morning of flower garden in front of my house. Not too shabby, eh?
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

Catch me on Twitter

Google+ Me
    These look great... I'm not seeing it on the Pre, but is there anyplace to adjust settings, like changing to B&W, or brightness, or anything?

I think the pics right out of the Pre are pretty sweet... the quality is good for a phone!
  12.    #32  
    i found this under a piece of travtine

inside pic low lighting

inside with flash

my building going up in Beverly and Wilshire , right by rodeo drive....
    Sony n710 --> N760 --> NX70 ---> NZ90 ---> 4get sony ---> Treo 600 -- and two weeks later--> (Feb 05)Treo650 .... (March '08) Centro... Palm Pre (launch date)
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    wow cool pic roy
    thanks... it was my first project out of school...
    Sony n710 --> N760 --> NX70 ---> NZ90 ---> 4get sony ---> Treo 600 -- and two weeks later--> (Feb 05)Treo650 .... (March '08) Centro... Palm Pre (launch date)
    I won a bean burrito at Taco Bell.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Day Twelve View Post
    I won a bean burrito at Taco Bell.
    I'm sorry.
    Went from iPhone to Pre and love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by showson1 View Post
    I'm sorry.
    I ate it and it was delicious. The other end, well, let's not go there.
    Haha.. agreed.
    Went from iPhone to Pre and love it!
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast