Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    So I searched and it doesn't seem anyone else has had this problem. Not sure if it is a bug or something I'm doing wrong. I went through and deleted all of my sms conversations today thinking it would delete all of those messages. One of my friends is still texting me and when I select her notification it brings up the entire conversation but when I hit messaging it says I do not have any conversations. Anyone else having this problem?
    did this just happen shortly after deleting all the chats, or even after some minutes passed were these deleted messages re-appearing?
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Yes I can't get the conversation to show up in messaging but the entire conversation shows up when I click on the notification. I tried deleting all of the messages in the thread and rebooting and it is still not in my conversations.
    I am having the exact same problem with mine. At first thought, this didn't seem like a big deal, but the more i thought about it, i realized that i text a LOT, so if it isn't really deleting my conversations, then it it wasting memory somewhere. Anyone know if it is a software problem, or a hardware problem with just a few phones?
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    this just happened to me and i got on here to try and fix it. any idea how to fix it guys? i really need the help, i text the whole day and i need to see my conversations.