1.    #1  
    So in iPhone software 3.0 i know you can send pics/ videos/ files... but AT&T says " mms will come at end of summer " does this mean iphone users will have to wait till the end of the summer? haha that would SUCK. Pre has it already

also, does having my wifi on hurt my battery use? I have wifi at home but dont know if I should connect my Pre because of the battery...
    No need to start flames. Yes, that's exactly what it means. AT&T will be bringing MMS (Picture Mail) to the iphone at the end of summer.

All phones when using wifi eat of the battery far more than obviously using the standard data connection.
  3.    #3  
    def was not starting a flame, I had a iphone for 2 years and loved it. Its a great phone. I was just curious what it meant
    AT&T and their dumb . I'm really looking at the N97, or even the 5800. I don't see why they keep singling out iPhone users for all these restrictions. No problem with MMS on any other phone so their network excuse is BS!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    All phones when using wifi eat of the battery far more than obviously using the standard data connection.
    iPhone lasts 9 hours of Wi-Fi browsing, 6 hours of 3G browsing. Wi-Fi is far more power conserving than modern 3G chipsets.

Here's why ATT needs until the end of summer: They have to MANUALLY remove all the "opt-out MMS" provisions from every single iPhone account. Calling ATT and just telling them to remove it will also probably work...