Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    For any of you that want to hear their opinion, it will be on tomorrow nights show (tuesday). Their reviews are usually rather short and not very in depth, but seeing that they were the ones that turned me on to the Pre, it should be interesting to see what they have to say about it.

Todays show was all about WWDC. I had not read any news about it and about fell out of my chair laughing when they said that MMS will work on just about any other carrier carrying the iPhone, except AT&T.....lol! What a bunch of dumbasses! Afterwards they had a little talk in the Loop about the Pre and the iPhone, and Kevin closed it up by saying, "it's not the Pre that will kill the iPhone, it's going to be AT&T"

They put a positive spin on the Pre/Sprint combo, fair is fair, they got that part right!

So anyhow...G4TV tomorrow night at 7 PM EST I believe, check your local listings if you want to see the Pre on the big screen!
    I cant stomach that show. But I might check it out anyway.
  3.    #3  
    Their Apple WWDC show today was only 30 mins instead of the usual 1 hour, but they cut almost all the fat and got to the important stuff, it was rather entertaining that way since all the other crap they stick into the show is really just that...crap!
    Olivia Munn will probably bash it, she already did on Twitter.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    well she is damn pretty. That makes her opinion twice as relevant!
    AOTS is so stupid now (not that it wasn't a few years ago). G4 is in the dumps
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    AOTS is so stupid now (not that it wasn't a few years ago). G4 is in the dumps
    That whole network stopped being relevant when they merged G4 with TechTV.

I love Leo!!!! (P.S.: Leo did indeed get a Free Pre, and Arrington is a dope. kthxbai)
  8.    #8  
    What did Munn say on about the Pre on twitter?
    she said it didnt vibrate hard enough to get her off.....
    Mike (FOOmanJEW) Jaret-Schachter
    Running With Scissors
    Producer
    www.runningwithscissors.com
    www.twitter.com/mikejaret
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikejaret View Post
    she said it didnt vibrate hard enough to get her off.....
    shes a harsh critic but her priorities are in order.
    Yeah but guys she has boobs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    I'd like to bash her... lol just kidding.

They both seem like iPhone people but G4... I mean... Really? Seriously one of the worst channels. I only watch during E3 and CES. I want TechTV back!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Yeah she should be back on the show tomorrow. Maybe her opinion will change. Who knows?
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    What did Munn say on about the Pre on twitter?
    "**** the Palm Pre. If you have an iPhone, stick with it. If you have a Blackberry, like me, omg dontyoujustlove it?"
    Here's the link.

I think she's just a hater. I guess we'll have to see what her reasons are.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Sprint customer since 2001
    OH NO SHE DID-NT.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    OH NO SHE DID-NT.
    Yeah I thought the same thing too when I found it but realized she is a big Blackberry fan anyways.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    I'd like to bash her... lol just kidding.

They both seem like iPhone people but G4... I mean... Really? Seriously one of the worst channels. I only watch during E3 and CES. I want TechTV back!
    Olivia is a Blackberry girl, she totes the fact she can type out whole messages on her BB without looking at the device at all, and laughs at iPhone users.

She probably didn't like the KB as much as her BB. Olivia is a cool person and keeps well connected with her fans organizing meetups and chats with her fans. I have nothing against her, if she doesn't like the Pre then whatever. I love my Pre and that's all that matters to me.

Her tweets:

"**** the Palm Pre. If you have an iPhone, stick with it. If you have a Blackberry, like me, omg dontyoujustlove it?"

Also a reply to someone

"the pre is not that bad, but not worth the money or the switch. pre is like friend u settle for when u cant get the hot girl."
    Eww. You watch G4?

*put on haz-mat suit and distances himself from everyone*

(I should really stop lurking and go do my homework :'()
    More hate from Olivia Munn

"I wish I could grow balls, so the Pre could suck them. Get the new iPhone- it can take video!"

I don't get her beef really. I would think she would be more positive about it. I think she just doesn't know how to use it.
    Obviously you can only give so much information in 5 minutes but they gave it a 4 out of 5. Sounds about right to me. I'm surprised Kevin said the browser wasn't as good as the iPhone cause he mentioned that it couldn't do frames on a specific site. An important thing he didn't mention were the hardware problems (screens, battery, etc.) but I guess the model he tested was fine. I'm really surprised battery wasn't mentioned since most people here and other reviewers have had problems with it.
    Last edited by EeZeEpEe; 06/09/2009 at 06:59 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast