1.    #1  
    How do you get this to work?
  2.    #2  
    No one has a clue on this?
    I accidently got it to work but don't remember how! Sorry.
    Brandon
    It just shows up automagically when you create two appointments with enough time between them (I believe, starting with 2 hours).

Try this: create an appointment at 8:00-9:00am tomorrow morning, and then at 11:00-12:00am. Once you create the second appointment, the accordian will show up with "2 HRS FREE".
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Yeah, but I really wish it compressed empty space at the beginning and end of the day so I don't have to scroll around to see when my appointments are.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    It just shows up automagically when you create two appointments with enough time between them (I believe, starting with 2 hours).

Try this: create an appointment at 8:00-9:00am tomorrow morning, and then at 11:00-12:00am. Once you create the second appointment, the accordian will show up with "2 HRS FREE".
    Ah...thanks!
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Yeah, but I really wish it compressed empty space at the beginning and end of the day so I don't have to scroll around to see when my appointments are.
    +1

It's easy to miss an event at night if you forget to scroll down to check.

Also, they need to auto-adjust the top window for non-timed events. Many days I'll have several items on top, with no timed events below. It's stupid to have to scroll that small window when there's all that white space below.

And while I'm at it, give us some choice for font sizes. Us older folks have trouble with that tiny font.
    I too was looking for that (I figured it would compress ALL available slots, whether there was an entry in between or not), but thanks to folks here I figured it: I just create a daily event @ 9a and I get the effect anytime I create a later event entry.

With all the scrolling, do you know what I miss? The 5-way button. Made it for quick scrolling and field-hopping almost second nature.

Maybe on the Pre 2.0, the version with slightly bigger screen & keyboard and more memory & storage, with a trackball a-la Blackberry, coming Real Soon Now (r).
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    I just create a daily event @ 9a and I get the effect anytime I create a later event entry.
    Thanks for the idea, but why not do it at 12:00am until 12:05am and then 11:50 to 11:55pm, and then you'll get compressed at both ends and see the whole day, not just the work day?