1.    #1  
    What have you changed on your bar? I pulled the phone off and added messaging...but will prolly change it back. Looks like they have the most useful apps on there already anyway.
  2. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    I have messaging,email,calendar,browser, & the unmovable launcher icon.
    I removed email and added the web browser.
    I think I could get rid of the contacts app, since it is available from phone anyway and put the camera. I love to use my camera.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I have phone, web, mail, messaging, and of course the launcher. For contacts I find it's just easier to use the universal search.
    I haven't changed it, since it is useful as-is to me, but I wish I could take off the launcher button (I always use the full up-swipe to get to the launcher, not the button, so it is pointless) and put a button for the browser there. That would be really nice.
    I have phone, contacts, messaging and the calendar -- for now. thinking of replacing contacts with Web.
    with universal search and synergy, i found contact is less useful for me.
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    Phone, Messaging, Mail, Web, Launcher. Universal Search for Contacts. I leave Calendar, Memos, and Tasks open as my first three cards and open/close other cards as needed.
    I just swapped Contacts for Web. I think those are the ones I will need on a regular basis.