Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Has only happened here at precentral, but has happened several times. Like just now, scrolling the threads list, I can scroll to near the bottom of the page then I hit a wall.
    No matter how long I wait it leaves it greyed out.

Earlier I was responding to a post and it greyed out half way through the message box. The su mit button was not visible. Even reloading the page would not force the rest of the page to show.
    Has happened to me as well... I've done a zoom out with multitouch a few times and its help redraw it, but it also hasn't worked either. Give it a shot though.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    simple solution and it worked well, ty
    I've had this happen several times. I didn't have any luck reloading or zooming in and out. What has worked for me consistently (so far) is flipping the phone to landscape and back again.
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    What worked for me was to rotate horizontal and then back to vertical. Still a bug, but get's you through without reloading.
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Definitely a bug as I have had this happen as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by careless_smile View Post
    I've had this happen several times. I didn't have any luck reloading or zooming in and out. What has worked for me consistently (so far) is flipping the phone to landscape and back again.
    The flip thing worked for me as well