Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Treolo: Sorry, I can't find the picture send arrow on the top. Where are you looking at? Screenshot?

Does anyone else get the apps/chat/notifications bar floating half-way down the page on the left instead of in the lower right-hand corner like you're supposed to? This happened to me once or twice, and then I went to grab a screenshot of it and...the page was formatted correctly. The bar was still not at the bottom of the page, but it was at the bottom of the screen and extending across the entire width.

It does seem to gobble memory like crazy, though. I got a memory warning with just the full FB page open.

For anyone who doesn't like x.facebook, there's still m.facebook.com. Yeah, it's not as pretty as x.facebook.com, but it does have a little more content (you can see and make comments on news items).
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Does the Iphone browser not do this?
    wow im impressed with the facebook chat.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    I started this thread because I saw the new Sprint commercial and it featured the main facebook page on the Pre, albeit a real life interpretation, but I figured I'd give it a try. So, I guess you could say they are advertising this feature
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    mafia wars and possibly others work on the facebook page too
    I just got a HTC Magic (Pro died on me 20 hours before I was to go on a business trip), and you can view and use all the games on Facebook. Imagine my surprise, and I figured that since Android and WebOS are based upon the same language, that the Pre might be able to do it too. This is great news indeed.
    mine failed too, any idea? my first thought is picture size is too big. but that would be a big fail for pre putting a nice camera on a phone and then making it impossible to upload those to the facebook app that if fully integrates too...
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdpnc View Post
    mine failed too, any idea? my first thought is picture size is too big. but that would be a big fail for pre putting a nice camera on a phone and then making it impossible to upload those to the facebook app that if fully integrates too...
    No, if that was the problem then nobody could do it, but clearly some can do it.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by damanj23 View Post
    mafia wars and possibly others work on the facebook page too
    i can confirm mafia wars does work.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    if you add facebook as a photo upload account, does the phone import all your friends into contacts?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123