Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    wow being able to chat is pretty big. I didnt expect that. THey should capitalize on this. I know a lot of people who will buy the phone for this.

Now, can i get notifications if someone wants to chat with me? that may be asking for too much.
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    I was surprised that Yahoo email worked and I'm talking about the new version.
    wow...really?..i just tried the facebook chat too..works flawlessly...take that APPLE SUCKERS..lol
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    so what do you have to say to all this APPLE lovers aka suckers????
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt26 View Post
    My super-secure bank web site works too! Really impressed with the power I can have in my Palm!
    Thanks for the reminder. I just checked mine and had no problems whatsoever. Good news.
    screenshot please!

oh and by the way, im a pre fan, but just so you know the iphone facebook app has facebook chat too. sorry
    Eh, it was unresponsive at first but I finally got it to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    you think that is cool, go into photos, hit the picture send arrow on the top, then hit upload. You can post pictures directly to facebook without going into the address book. This is way cooler than the iphone app.
    Sorry, I can't find the picture send arrow on the top. Where are you looking at? Screenshot?
    I agree that it's pretty nice functionally, but man, it's hard to get a workable view that's good on my poor little aging eyes. I'm still looking forward to a dedicated app.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    It works flawless. i've been using it since day one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    Sorry, I can't find the picture send arrow on the top. Where are you looking at? Screenshot?
    The PP is talking about inside the Pre's Photo app. Tap the menu and you can choose to upload the chosen photo right to Facebook. You can't choose which album to put it in on there, though.
    I think the Pre's facebook app has a good UI, looking at photos is really nice. My main thing is status comments (and photo comments)...that's almost a deal breaker for that app. They should know that the number one thing for facebook users on mobile is probably status updates/comments...at least for me. The website functionality is great...though I'd rather not zoom in and zoom out.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    if i add facebook as a photo upload account will it add all my friends into my contacts?
    why supprised? webos has a modern browser, i believe iphone does too, although no multi card
    It would be better if they added Facebook Chat into messaging. I stay signed into Facebook chat on Adium all day, and people think I am always on the site slacking off. But for now, this is cool. Facebook is releasing an XMPP gateway soon, maybe Palm is waiting for that.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    when you are viewing photos, not the camera, if you dont see the bar at the top with the image numbers and trash can, tap the picture and it should come up. the "send" button is the top left
    OK, so I have fb in a web page with a chat window open with a friend. I went to card view openned another app and did some junk. Came back to my fb web page and it had several new messages in it that my friend had sent me while I was away!!!

Multitasking is AWESOME!!!!
    Wow, i can play Sorority Life @ work now.
    could someone post a screenshot of how the chat looks like? does it make that little sound too telling you you have a message?
    I'm not hearing a sound when the message comes through in the chat. But the window looks exactly like it does on your web browser. I just us pinching to make the chat window the size of my pre's screen so that's the only part of the fb website I can see. It works just fine.
    I keep having errors when I try and load photos to FB...says it failed to upload.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast