1.    #1  
    Ok, I would like to get a Pre but am not eligible for an upgrade until November and then it is only $75. My wife and I share an everything plan and only the primary phone gets the $150 credit every year (her phone is the primary).

I have had my 800w since last Sept but have to wait until November for $75 credit.

She will be eligible for an upgrade in September but doesn't plan on using it (she is happy with her instinct).

Will sprint allow her to "give" me her upgrade?

Should I just wait until November and get the $75 credit?

How much are is the Pre without any upgrade credit?

Thanks to the professional plan changers who may know the best way to approach this.

Tim
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kb5zcr View Post
    Ok, I would like to get a Pre but am not eligible for an upgrade until November and then it is only $75. My wife and I share an everything plan and only the primary phone gets the $150 credit every year (her phone is the primary).

I have had my 800w since last Sept but have to wait until November for $75 credit.

She will be eligible for an upgrade in September but doesn't plan on using it (she is happy with her instinct).

Will sprint allow her to "give" me her upgrade?

Should I just wait until November and get the $75 credit?

How much are is the Pre without any upgrade credit?

Thanks to the professional plan changers who may know the best way to approach this.

Tim
    By a reconditioned one... there will be lots of returns, including mine, to Sprint in the next few weeks.
    hbg.

WE GET IT.

NOW you are trolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by hbg View Post
    By a reconditioned one... there will be lots of returns, including mine, to Sprint in the next few weeks.
    Why don't you return it now, I will pay you early termination to see you stop your Apple Fan Boy bs. Go over to the iphoneblog or whatever it is called, you can be an apple fanboy over there with the other 6 people who still are on that board.