... or any other corporate / non-corporate store for that matter? The exchange would be on the grounds of two things:

- 2 stuck pixels on the center right side of the screen
- a plastic "click" noise when lightly pinching the camera lens corner of the phone (normal?)

I believe I read somewhere that the phone has to be returned to the original point of sale in the case of non-corporate stores. I would hope this is not the absolute case because I purchased the phone close to a 4 hour drive away from where I live (was on a float trip at the time). This non-corporate store does have other locations slightly closer (~90 minutes away).

I have opted for TEP so I am wondering if these two conditions of the phone would be sufficient for a replacement (I have not been able to get any information on a dead/stuck pixel policy, and the "click" does not seem to be detrimental to functionality).

I realize trying to get an exchange this early is going to be difficult seeing the stores are quickly going out of stock on a daily basis. I'd be waiting until sales slow down just enough to where they'd have some stock left over by the end of the day.

If your Pre was in this condition, would you deal with it or get it exchanged? Even if you were in this situation?