Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hbg View Post
    I am returning it tomorrow and keeping my iPhone 3G. It's 10 times better. I really had great hopes for the Pre, but it's not ready for prime time.
    Dude, seriously, we get that you don't like your Pre. Please stop trolling all of the threads here posting the same stuff over and over again. You made your point already.
    Palm's secret weapon is get bought by Apple and let them fix the Pre. I am totally disappointed.

Go play in traffic on a highway blindfolded troll....
  3. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    I am returning it tomorrow and keeping my iPhone 3G. It's 10 times better. I really had great hopes for the Pre, but it's not ready for prime time.
    Lets try comparing apples-apples for a sec. Was the iPhone 1.0 more ready for "PRIME TIME" than the Palm Pre is? IMO, the Palm Pre is MUCH more ready for "PRIME TIME" then the 1.0 iPhone. I'm willing to bet that by the time the Pre is in its 3.0 OS, it'll run circles around the iPhone's 3.0. The Pre was just released a few days ago, give it a chance.
    yea, it's a race to see which platform will have Flash support first!
    ( pre-wallpapers.com ) - Over 7000+ Wallpapers for your Palm Pre... Enjoy!
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    It only took apple what... 3 major updates and 2 upgrades and 2 years later to finally get what EVERY pda and phone needs... copy/paste
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12