Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Can you open it from your Pre?

It's the Detroit Free Press and won't open on my Pre. I'm sure other websites won't open also but it's the only one I'm aware of so far. I'd give you the error message but I'm charging my battery. lol
    Unable to load page

Freep.com
    Failed writing received data to disk/application

mobile.freep.com works however.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Thanks!

I was just more curious why the full version of the page won't load. Doesn't make sense.
    I noticed the same thing ... I cannot access the full version of the Freep. Does the same thing with Detnews as well. In both cases, the mobile versions work fine but not the full version. These are the only sites where I encountered this ... it sucks because living in Detroit these are two of my favorite sites.
    Any update on theses? Anyone else take a look at this? Almost as frustrating as the poor service area I now have in Gainesville, FL.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Why would anyone want to look at the detroit free press?

Disclaimer: I live 30 minutes north of detroit.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    I tried 2 different newspaper sites and had the same problem & message. What's with the newspaper sites???
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    I posted on this a few days ago. Must be blocked for some reason... anyone got an idea as to why?

forums.precentral.net/hardware-use-trouble-shooting/188190-newspaper-sites-wont-load.html
    Quote Originally Posted by cashen View Post
    Why would anyone want to look at the detroit free press?

Disclaimer: I live 30 minutes north of detroit.
    I grew up in Clarkston. Just moved to Florida and was so disappointed when I was reduced to the mobile version.

Please some has to have an idea why this is happening.
    Freep and Detnews full sites are loading now with WebOS1.1
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Sweet. I'm in SE michigan and was a little bummed they wouldn't load. Happy to hear it's fixed