1.    #1  
    These were taken from here
    Hash Codes for your Palm Device

Some of these do not work on the Pre, remember to exercise caution with some of these codes as they could break your device, and I am not responsible if you did break your device.

All codes must be entered with the ## prefix and the # suffix for example the first code mentioned would be entered as such ##377#

Commonly Used

Spells “ERR.” It displays the last error which caused a soft reset, what program was running, line number, etc.
    Spells “RTN.” This the Phone Information page. It tells you how many minutes the unit has on it, how much data has transpired, the warranty date, ESN, phone number, software and hardware revisions, refurbished status, etc. Note: Please be careful with the options in the pull-down menu.
    Spells “ON.” Turns on the radio.
    Spells “OFF.” Turns off the radio.

Others

Spells “DEBUG.” This is the CDMA phone info screen, which contains a bunch of technical data on your curent signal and tower connection. Signal strength is given as RSSI, which stands for Received Signal Strength Indicator. The closer to zero the RSSI value, the better the signal.
    Spells “HWTST.” This launches the Troubleshooter and allows you to perform a hardware test.
    Spells “EVDO.” Launches Network Settings to force RTT or EVDO. This is useful if you don’t have EVDO coverage and want to force 1xRTT to prolong battery life.
    Spells “DATA.” Allows you to log into data services.
    Spells “VPON.” Voice privacy enabled.
    Spells “VPOFF.” Voice privacy disabled.
    Spells “SIG.” Signal strength for select models only.
    Spells “SIGNAL.” Signal strength for select models only.
    Spells “TIME.” Displays the current date and time.
    Spells “LOCATION.” Displays GPS location data (does not seem to work).
    This will allow you to manually program the phone on Verizon devices. Use this if you are planning to sell your phone and don’t want the buyer to see your number. For non-Verizon devices, you need to substitute 000000 with your MSL code (provided by carrier).

Please exercise caution when using the following codes:

Spells “RADIO.” Shows radio software version.
    Spells “UPST.” Toggles software download (bootloader). Note: You may need to soft reset your phone after this command.
    Spells “AKEY.” Allows you to re-enter the 26-digit AKey on CDMA devices. Note: An incorrect AKey will deactivate the phone and you will need to contact technical support for the AKey.
    Spells “PREV.” Opens Mobile Protocol Revision menu.
    Spells “LOOPBACK.” Opens loopback calls menu.
    Spells “DIAG.” Toggles passthrough.
    Spells “PASS.” Turns on passthrough.
    Spells “PASSOFF.” Turns off passthrough.
    Spells “TETHERED.” Toggles tethered mode.
    Spells “8TRACEON.” Trace enabled. Note: You may need to soft reset your phone after this command.
    Spells “8TRACEOFF.” Trace disabled.
    Spells “2TRACEON.” Trace enabled. Note: You may need to soft reset your phone after this command.
    Spells “2TRACEOFF.” Trace disabled.
    Spells “79TRACEON.” Trace enabled. Note: You may need to soft reset your phone after this command.
    Spells “79TRACEOFF.” Trace disabled.
    Spells “PRI.” Allows you to reset the phone to factory settings. Note: This command can delete all data from your Treo. If you do not have recent backup, do not test this code! Do note that you may need to re-program your device and/or contact technical support for a new AKey after running this command.
    Last edited by Bulls729; 06/09/2009 at 01:54 AM.
    nice. thanks for this post!
    ( pre-wallpapers.com ) - Over 7000+ Wallpapers for your Palm Pre... Enjoy!
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    good info!

thanks!
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    not to troll but they were also posted here 2 hours before you posted yours. Maybe a little searching?

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1655337
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGame View Post
    not to troll but they were also posted here 2 hours before you posted yours. Maybe a little searching?

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1655337
    Wow, I posted in that forum and did not even notice that, I do apologize, I was only trying to help out.
    "These Things We Do, That Others May Live"
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    lol not a problem, you probably posted before me.
    The tethered one is interesting... Will it allow tethering?
    i read in another thread that people were starting to reverse engineer specific apps and how they interact with the "open" WebOS ... said it was possible to enable tethering... only time will tell.
    ( pre-wallpapers.com ) - Over 7000+ Wallpapers for your Palm Pre... Enjoy!
    ##GPS# works instead of ##LOCATION# Might want to update post
    You can access hash codes specific to the Pre in the following topic:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ash-codes.html
    Last edited by LarrySteeze; 06/10/2009 at 09:51 AM.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I called into today with an issue of loosing signal and they had me use ##200522# to reprogram the phone....
    If I had to guess, that is your MSL.
    the '200522' is your msl or master subsidy lock code. allows you to program your individual phone. so n e one trying to get into their programming screen usind their numbers will be sadly unsucessful. sorry.
    Little trick I figured out that I thought was kinda neat. I saved some of the more useful hashes as contacts in a group in my gmail account with the hashes as the phone numbers. Sync your phone and voila, instant hash shortcuts.

I saved then ones I used in a google formatted .cvs but I don't think I can post up files yet. Either way it's not hard to just do it yourself.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Did anyone try #777?
    Does anyone know what the default ##EVDO# setting is?
    Quote Originally Posted by Croathlete View Post
    Does anyone know what the default ##EVDO# setting is?
    Hybrid rev a