Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Love: Calandar syncs to my google email.
    Hate: No consistant reminder if I don't check my phone. I must have missed 2 appointments already. My old 700p would continue to alert me every 5 minutes to tell me I have an appointment until I dismiss or snooze.

Love: IM messaging how its organized.
    Hate: No time stamps for every message and no sent boxes (or to check to see if they got delivered).

Love: The touch screen is definately more responsive and accurate then the iPhone.
    Hate: Its made of plastic and can potentially be scratched easily.

Love: User replacable battery.
    Hate: Poor battery life, but I am sure Seidio will take care of that.
    Good sum up.

Proper way to do a thread as well. List positives and negatives....like my yearly reviews at work haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by jp700p View Post
    Love: IM messaging how its organized.
    Hate: No time stamps for every message and no sent boxes (or to check to see if they got delivered).
    The app does place a yellow triangle with a red ! for messages that aren't delivered. You can click on the triangle to attempt another send.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    The app does place a yellow triangle with a red ! for messages that aren't delivered. You can click on the triangle to attempt another send.
    I meant to say, "confirmed deliveries" Only works when your on the same carrier as the other person.