Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    I have tons of Mini USB cables and chargers

Amazon.com: OEM Motorola MicroUSB USB EMU MU Adapter for RAZR2 V8 V9 V9m Q9h model SKN6252: Cell Phones & Service

This should work for the PRE, reviews say it works on the storm I just ordered 5.

CONFIRMED to WORK
    Last edited by anish3232; 06/08/2009 at 05:33 PM.
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    Neat. In another thread though, someone said their Storm charger didn't work on the Pre so does that mean this one may not work?
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    No this has nothing to do with the charger. It just changes the Connection Type.
    These work... Used one today connected to a usb-a to miniusb connected to my laptop for charging.
    After getting my prior phone (HTC Mogul) I picked up a USB Adapter kit at Radio Shack. I carry this kit in my laptop case and is a real must have for both phone and laptop use.

Unfortunately this particular kit does not have a "Mini" plug, so I will be going back to RS to either add just the Mini adapter, or buy an updated USB adapter kit that includes it.
    I see pandas.
    It's probably simpler to just order some micro cables. Still, I feel your pain. I have at least 6 or 7 mini cables laying around from my Nikon, Mogul, Touch Pro, and various other things. It sucks to have to switch to another connector. It's not as bad as Apple laptops with a new connector every generation but it's still a real PITA.

Just make sure you don't buy at Best Buy and get ripped off. Monoprice for the win!

For only $0.70 each when QTY 50+ purchased - USB 2.0 A Male to Micro 5pin Male Cable w/ Ferrite Core - (Gold Plated) - 1.5ft | USB 2.0 Cable - Micro-B Type
    Does Monoprice have this adapter? I have tried to find it and can't seem to locate it on the site. Can anyone help out?
    The Moto adapters work great. I have been using them ever since my last Blackberry. Plugged the Pre in with one the first day and had no problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanharig View Post
    The Moto adapters work great. I have been using them ever since my last Blackberry. Plugged the Pre in with one the first day and had no problems.
    Do you have a link for it?
    Buttheads double the shipping cost if you order two, when it shouldn't cost much more to ship.

Tempted to get at least one though; Mini-USB chargers are so incredibly common!
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Hurry they only have 5 left! Price has been reduced to $0.01 each!

Problem is they want $4 to ship each one.

marketing fail
    been using on on my igo car charger since day 1. I had the A32 tip for my girls BB and picked up one of these for a couple bucks and works great. Also was using it at work for a little bit as my employee has a bb charger at the kiosk

I do use the Motorola brand mini to micro
    SCK Manager