1.    #1  
    I'm going in for an exchange for Dead Pixels tomorrow and I just wanted to know how it went for people who already did it. I'm nervous. I feel like they are going to inspect my phone before they exchange it and then not let me exchange it at all. If there is anyone out there who went through an exchange let me know. Thanks
    I bought mine at a third party reseller, and the bottom right part of the screen looked like it hadn't been glued properly..Took it back and got the last one they had.. Not sure about regular store..
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbmet View Post
    I bought mine at a third party reseller, and the bottom right part of the screen looked like it hadn't been glued properly..Took it back and got the last one they had.. Not sure about regular store..
    Yea...odds are they will be pretty cool about it I just worry to much I was just curious if anyone had gone through the process.
    well i am exchanging mine for harware issues and am being told its going to be 4-6 weeks of waitting for the device to come from palm. WOW that is a long time to wait for an exchange to have a working phone again. and i am also with bell in Canada and they charge u $50 to $100 for the loanner phone plus deposit of $50 to $100, and that not enough they also have $30 prossessing fees on next bill too.
    ouch!! how is someone to get good fast service that dont kill your $$$$
    Last edited by hust; 03/28/2010 at 09:46 PM. Reason: correcting
    hust!!
    A. Hardwick 3rd
    Are you going to a corporate store or a third party store?

Never deal w/ third party stores! Sprint has me a new pre the next day and so should Bell, No excuses.....Period!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

I orderde my though the net and went though corprate store. They r just beeing diĘks.
    but what can I do about it? And they know this.
    hust!!
    A. Hardwick 3rd