1.    #1  
    Check this out, notice anything odd?

That's CNN mobile page, as viewed on my Pre, and instead of a picture relevant to the article, there's a shot of a Pre's phone app (it's not mine, I don't recognize that number (a fake) and my wallpaper is different.

I even reloaded it (again just now, before posting this) and it still shows the same image!
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    I have come across that same issue several times on different websites as well.
    I've also seen something like that. Images from sites I've visited displaying on other sites. I'd guess it's some kind of cache bug too...
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    i had this once as well, posted about it couple days ago. it was before i knew how to do a screenshot. i had to restart to take care of it. clearing cache didn't do the trick
    http://phwelo.mobi
    for any questions or to send a donation: phwelo@gmail.com
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    If you see images from other sites - probably a mem leak.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mosdl View Post
    If you see images from other sites - probably a mem leak.
    What does that mean exactly, and what can be done about it?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xGORDOx View Post
    What does that mean exactly, and what can be done about it?
    It is a memory leak, a bug in the code. Nothing to be done but for Palm to fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by ekesqueaky View Post
    I've also seen something like that. Images from sites I've visited displaying on other sites. I'd guess it's some kind of cache bug too...
    I got that once yesterday when looking at the Facebook site (www, not x) after trying to load a Blog page that didn't fully load. I closed the browser card and opened it again and Facebook loaded normally. I haven't had the issue again yet.
    I have also had the browser cut off the bottom of a page (m.precentral.net forums is good for this). I can scroll all the way down, but I can see that there is more on the page that is being hidden. Refreshing the page doesn't help, have to close the card and start a new one.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer