1.    #1  
    Is anybody else having trouble with siginal strength? My phone did not work at work today, nor did it work 10 miles from my job. My centro worked just fine. What is the problem?
    I am having a similar problem...but my bars are going up and down randomly. It is doing it now too and my centro never did this. I think this might also have in effect in my poor battery life as well...
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Same with me at work. My trusty old Samsung M610 was much better.

However, at least I have a great looking, multi-tasking paper weight...lol
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    I agree, i spent 1/2 hr with sprint on sunday about the signal dropping. I had a m610 as well and always had 2-3 bars at my house and with palm maybe 1 if luck and sometimes Roam. they better fix this.
    I recommend trying the network update and prl update if you haven't done them yet. My signal was more stable after that. Go to the phone application>preferences>network update or prl update. Something to try if you haven't done it.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    I also agree. My 700p never did this. I asked a dude at the Sprint store about this and he said that it could be because of all of the traffic of everyone using their phones...and he said he thinks it will be fine in a few days.
    Quote Originally Posted by andddlay View Post
    I also agree. My 700p never did this. I asked a dude at the Sprint store about this and he said that it could be because of all of the traffic of everyone using their phones...and he said he thinks it will be fine in a few days.
    Than this guy isn't too bright. It's a problem. You can take another sprint device and see it. Why isn't the signal fluctuating on other phones? Because its a Pre bug..