Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    Great forum, can't wait to dig in.

1. One doesn't come with the phone right? It's got some little deal but nothing thorough.

2. Where can I get one?

3. Is there a list on the forum of things that can be improved. Not bugs or things people can't figure out, but little efficiency things, ways to skip steps, make this more user friendly etc...
    1) Correct

2) http://palm.cdnetworks.net/support/w...nt_p100eww.pdf

3) Unfortunately, there are about 500 such threads
    IIIx -> Tungsten T -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Launch day Pre
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    Thanks,

Don't you agree there should be one sticky with all such improvements?
    Yes, but it's like herding cats. At this point I suppose that we should just be glad that so many helpful folks are posting those hints and not look the gift horses in the mouth.

For the most part, you can post here and someone will answer...with an occasional grumpy person telling you that you should have searched for the answer first. Ignore them. They didn't have to open your thread.
    IIIx -> Tungsten T -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Launch day Pre
    Mods: There should be a sticky thread with links to the most important FAQs and threads with a nice "READ THIS FIRST BEFORE POSTING!" sign on it and a layout like:

1. Where can I get the manual for my Pre? Here.

2. My ringer is too quiet? What can I do? A workaround is here.

Right now individual stickied topics are OK, but in a month's time, it would be tidier to consolidate them under a catchall FAQ thread. My 1/50th of a dollar.