Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by tntsniper View Post
    Back for an update...

Unfortunately it looks like "Public" relations has better things to do then call me back like they said they would. I was told "I'll call you back very soon by today".. Well its been a couple hours and I'm sure they will be closing pretty soon.

They must not really care about what the "public" thinks... I'll give them a call tomorrow and let you guys know what they say. So keep the questions coming and I'll do my best to have them answer what they can.

If they do not answer/call me back, then I guess we can consider that Palm doesn't really care what we have to think/say. Its a shame that its thsi way, but unfortunately theres not much we can do right now :\.. I tried to see if I could help, get answers, and figure out whats going on for a lot of you, hopefully Palm pulls through.
    In all fairness to Palm, they had quite a lot to deal with today I think!
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Evgeny View Post
    In all fairness to Palm, they had quite a lot to deal with today I think!
    Yeah... they released this phone way before it was ready. The overheating, the dropped calls, the inability to use pin locked exchange, etc., etc., etc. is going to backfire on Palm.
    Quote Originally Posted by tntsniper View Post
    Heck ya man.. I live in New Castle, Pa... Drove to my buddies store in Niles, Oh to get the Pre...

Did you goto the clearview mall (or w/e it is) to get yours?
    I would say I love your avatar too, but your Pens SMOKED my Caps Good luck with the Wings - good series so far, hopefully it goes to a game 7!!!!!
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by firefinder24 View Post
    I would say I love your avatar too, but your Pens SMOKED my Caps Good luck with the Wings - good series so far, hopefully it goes to a game 7!!!!!
    last game kinda hurt haha... I was a bit surprised that we lost 5-0 hah.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234