Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Love your avatar! GO PENS!
  2. LKB
    Ditto on the calendar events not showing/syncing reliably. That's a deal-breaker.
  3.    #43  
    Back for an update...

Unfortunately it looks like "Public" relations has better things to do then call me back like they said they would. I was told "I'll call you back very soon by today".. Well its been a couple hours and I'm sure they will be closing pretty soon.

They must not really care about what the "public" thinks... I'll give them a call tomorrow and let you guys know what they say. So keep the questions coming and I'll do my best to have them answer what they can.

If they do not answer/call me back, then I guess we can consider that Palm doesn't really care what we have to think/say. Its a shame that its thsi way, but unfortunately theres not much we can do right now :\.. I tried to see if I could help, get answers, and figure out whats going on for a lot of you, hopefully Palm pulls through.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Well I talked to a Palm Rep at the Sprint Store I traveled 3 hours to get to. She said Palm WANTS us to like our phones and should be pushing out updates every week. Things will be fixed. Now that could be her textbook answer, but hey, she was nice and wanted to assure me that things would be fixed. She also mentioned that she knew of phones crashing when they are slid closed. She also talked of Palm really having that so called "War Room" and that they were listening to everyone with problems trying to crank out fixes soon.
    What are we supposed to do about battery loose and crashing. Some of us on another thread have had to put paper in there to make it more snug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keegsta View Post
    Well I talked to a Palm Rep at the Sprint Store I traveled 3 hours to get to. She said Palm WANTS us to like our phones and should be pushing out updates every week. Things will be fixed. Now that could be her textbook answer, but hey, she was nice and wanted to assure me that things would be fixed. She also mentioned that she knew of phones crashing when they are slid closed. Just FYI

Very timely The jostle/slide closing issue is a pretty nasty one. When i get home I'll have to test the gf's one for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    You know, I wasn't really kidding... is there a bug report page for Palm? Because if there is, my google-fu is weak.
    Have you tried here? webOS Hardware - Palm Support Forums

Looks pretty official
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    Have you tried here? webOS Hardware - Palm Support Forums

Looks pretty official
    I have started one topic there so far (dealing with no flashing notification light when screen is off) and have been following alot of other threads in that forum, that IS the official support forum for palm and if EVERYONE started posting up there issues there (I'm mean here is GREAT but if they get all the people on here posting about having the same issues on there they wuld really realize they ned to look into fixing asap b/c its a bigger issue then they thought) things would get done faster!
  9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by rcyphermd View Post
    Love your avatar! GO PENS!
    Heck ya man.. I live in New Castle, Pa... Drove to my buddies store in Niles, Oh to get the Pre...

Did you goto the clearview mall (or w/e it is) to get yours?
    Add the ability to use MSN and Yahoo messaging clients. OR Add them as a new account.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    video capture, video share, video upload....WHEN?
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    CRACKED SCREENS! Not Good.
    They need to support OAuth for web services, which will make integration a lot easier & more secure.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Duck View Post
    CRACKED SCREENS! Not Good.
    I don't know but screens don't usually crack by them self.
    If you called Palm today, it sometimes takes a few days for a corporate person to return calls in any industry and it doesn't mean they don't care about customers or callers. If you don't get a call back from Palm by Friday I would call on Monday. Its her job, she will call you back.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    icons for the calendar. I like the icons on datebk6.
    A longer call history on the log.
    Global Posts
    190 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tntsniper View Post
    Heck ya man.. I live in New Castle, Pa... Drove to my buddies store in Niles, Oh to get the Pre...

Did you goto the clearview mall (or w/e it is) to get yours?
    I'm Jealous. I live in New Orleans, and have only been to Pittsburgh once. Luclily for me, it was earlier this year when the Pens routed the Islanders 9-2. Amazing game!

GO PENS!

Now back on topic....
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SSjmg2477 View Post
    Are there plans for the Pre to support PIN and remote wipe via EAS in the immediate future? Or is that user base out of luck for using the Pre?
    I second this. Returning my phone if not.
    keep aim contacts separate from regular phone contacts. I have around 40-50 phone contacts I do not need jumbled with 130 or so aim contacts.
    Quote Originally Posted by kilword View Post
    keep aim contacts separate from regular phone contacts. I have around 40-50 phone contacts I do not need jumbled with 130 or so aim contacts.
    Use the phone app contact book instead.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast