1.    #1  
    I'm a former Treo and Centro user that used the phone heavily for business. It's great that they have "synergized" my email and contacts, but the email portion of the phone will pretty much be useless for me if I can't sort emails, at the very least, by name. I don't have time to wade through 1000 emails to find one contact.

I have 3 email accounts I need to maintain and for the life of me I can't figure out how to sort emails. I am unable to launch any type of search in the email application. Please tell me this is not a feature that has been omitted!

I am very satisfied with the phone, but if the sorting feature was omitted or there is no immediate update, this is a dealbreaker for me:-(
    I will have to return the phone and look at other options.

KYW
    I think you're out of luck. If you could search emails, that would be a good mitigation, but I don't see any way to search or sort right now.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Word has it that email and text message universal search is being worked on right now at palm.