Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    Played with one for 2 hours. I want one! But first I need these (which I already have on my Centro):

    1. Lotus Notes email sync (contacts and calendar are available, but not email I currently used Sprint Mobile Email and Desktop Connector (formerly known as Business Connect)
    2. Palm Desktop memo sync. I see Chapura did a Palm Desktop contacts and calendar sync (just like item #1). But what about memos? The memo pad app on the Pre is not fast like treomemo at retrieving specific memos.
    3. Data entry from PC keyboard and monitor (currenty have this via PDAReach). I love the thumbboard, but gotta have the keyboard and monitor for looong text entry while sitting on my desk at work.
    4. Scrolling within a dropdown list in the browser. I'm hoping this one is just me. As an example, go to moviefone.com and then try to scroll inside the movie dropdown list (the one that says "select a movie"). Am I missing something? How do you do this?

    Thanks!
    Last edited by jukeboxjoe; 06/08/2009 at 12:30 PM.
    PalmPilot Professional > Palm III > Palm V > Sony Clie S300 > Palm m505 > Sony Clie N710C > Sony Clie N760C > Sony Clie T615C > Sony Clie NR70 > Sony Clie TG50 > Handspring Treo 600 > Palm Treo 650 > Palm Treo 700p > Palm Centro
  2. #2  
    Isn't that 3 issues? Your title says 3.

    So what's the deal with the on-screen keyboard anyway? I've played with them before on other devices and don't like them at all.
  3. Cr12's Avatar
    Posts
    95 Posts
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    #3  
    wow the title of this post is a little awkward. haha
  4. mrkalel's Avatar
    Posts
    739 Posts
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    #4  
    Lol tell me about it, especially if it originally said 3...
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    Isn't that 3 issues? Your title says 3.

    So what's the deal with the on-screen keyboard anyway? I've played with them before on other devices and don't like them at all.
    I think you meant my title says 4. LOL. I fixed this. I also clarified that I meant the PC keyboard, not a keyboard on the phone screen, which I also don't like at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by cr12 View Post
    wow the title of this post is a little awkward. haha
    LOL! Alright, alright. Bad wording. "4 issues to be resolved" then. ;-)
    PalmPilot Professional > Palm III > Palm V > Sony Clie S300 > Palm m505 > Sony Clie N710C > Sony Clie N760C > Sony Clie T615C > Sony Clie NR70 > Sony Clie TG50 > Handspring Treo 600 > Palm Treo 650 > Palm Treo 700p > Palm Centro
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jukeboxjoe View Post
    4. Scrolling within a dropdown list in the browser. I'm hoping this one is just me. As an example, go to moviefone.com and then try to scroll inside the movie dropdown list (the one that says "select a movie"). Am I missing something? How do you do this?
    I am having this trouble, too
  7. Cr12's Avatar
    Posts
    95 Posts
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jukeboxjoe View Post
    I think you meant my title says 4. LOL. I fixed this. I also clarified that I meant the PC keyboard, not a keyboard on the phone screen, which I also don't like at all.



    LOL! Alright, alright. Bad wording. "4 issues to be resolved" then. ;-)
    yeah it looked like some thing from texts from last night
    hahah
  8. #8  
    I can't even tell you how many holes I'd be willing to fill if it earned me the chance to buy a Pre. Maybe we can work something out? Call me: 867-5309
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantCalibre View Post
    I can't even tell you how many holes I'd be willing to fill if it earned me the chance to buy a Pre. Maybe we can work something out? Call me: 867-5309
    I know that's you, Jenny ;-)
    PalmPilot Professional > Palm III > Palm V > Sony Clie S300 > Palm m505 > Sony Clie N710C > Sony Clie N760C > Sony Clie T615C > Sony Clie NR70 > Sony Clie TG50 > Handspring Treo 600 > Palm Treo 650 > Palm Treo 700p > Palm Centro
  10. buyrihn's Avatar
    Posts
    449 Posts
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    #10  
    Just went to moviefone.com, and the OP is right- you can't scroll in the dropdown. That's downright terrible. I hope it gets fixed soon.

Posting Permissions