1.    #1  
    So far, I'm really diggin' the Pre, and coming from a stupidphone (Samsung Upstage), it's been amazing!

However, I installed Tweed, and for the first day or so, it worked perfectly. Now, somehow, it thinks that I'm in airplane mode, and will not connect to Twitter. I'm not in Airplane mode, so I'm not sure what's going on. I emailed them and they weren't sure what was going on. I just hit up their Twitter acct. this morning to see if I could get any answers.

Anyone else having this problem? I liked the program, but this is buggin'!

Jeff
    I noticed that Tweed thinks you are in airplane mode when you are in an area where the phone is roaming.

If you enable data roaming (open phone app, click the top left corner, prefs, enable data roaming), then it should work. Although i am unsure if you will get charged for that.
    Follow Me On

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    I noticed that Tweed thinks you are in airplane mode when you are in an area where the phone is roaming.

If you enable data roaming (open phone app, click the top left corner, prefs, enable data roaming), then it should work. Although i am unsure if you will get charged for that.
    '
    Hmm.. just tried that... no dice!

thanks!