1.    #1  
    Since there is no direct Sprint Music Store link, and the Amazon.com Application requires a credit card... Does anyone know a way to download music to your Pre and bill it to your Sprint account? I am going to try to navigate to the Digital Lounge via the web browser... but that is terribly inconvenient.
    Quote Originally Posted by warrenmrogers View Post
    I am going to try to navigate to the Digital Lounge via the web browser... but that is terribly inconvenient.
    Since the Pre can't download files from a website, but only stream them, I wouldn't bother.
    Still, Amazon is *much* better than the Sprint Music Store. They have always been my go-to digital music store as they were selling higher quality DRM-free mp3 long before Apple was and for less money. You don't have a check card or other card you can use?
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neodorian View Post
    Still, Amazon is *much* better than the Sprint Music Store. They have always been my go-to digital music store as they were selling higher quality DRM-free mp3 long before Apple was and for less money. You don't have a check card or other card you can use?
    the price difference between iTunes and Amazon is amazing, and iTunes just raised rates on some of their songs to 1.50 a piece

I need to find a way to strip the DRM off all my old itunes purchases. Burning to CD and reripping as MP3 would take forever.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    you could also just go out and buy a Visa Gift Card at a local gas station. Bam you've got a limited line of credit to use on Amazon.

oh wait. That may not work for the one click touch purchase since you'd have to enter a new card everytime you buy an album
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikest View Post
    the price difference between iTunes and Amazon is amazing, and iTunes just raised rates on some of their songs to 1.50 a piece

I need to find a way to strip the DRM off all my old itunes purchases. Burning to CD and reripping as MP3 would take forever.

An ultimately fast audio converter for DRM protected files