1.    #1  
    I tried logging into meebo.com for Yahoo IM. Can start IM chat but cant figure out how to send text. Enter key not working.

Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    i used this yesterday and i couldnt figure it out too. i had to resort using ebuddy.
    I use Meebo also. I couldn't get the chat window to pop up. I hope Meebo makes an app. They have one for the Iphone. Also, another company called Shape Services makes IM+. They have a version for the Palm OS. Hopefully, they'll make one for Web OS.
  4.    #4  
    I got the chat window to open but couldnt send message. I sent email to Mundu who makes a good Palm OS IM client. They are looking into maybe doing a webOS version.

If you want to email them to help to show interest in it - support@mundu.com
    use m.yahoo.com on the browser?
    Switched from the iPhone to Treo Pro
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    meebo has an iphone webapp, so I would imagine they would create a Pre app sometime soon. Perhaps sending them a nice email asking about support for the Pre wouldn't hurt
  7.    #7  
    I rather wait for a standalone IM app, those web based mobile IM sites are so bad.
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    I don't see what the problem is. What site are you using?
    meebo.com/mobile works fine for me.
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc31 View Post
    Agreed, works great for me too. Now if only I could get Mibbit (IRC) to do the same... (I actually tweeted the developer about it and he mentioned that the Pre would be supported in the next update.)
    If google talk works, then why can't we use other Jabber servers and add our own AIM/Yahoo etc accounts to it and be on everything at once? Hmmm.

Palm if you are reading this, just let us change the server to connect just like google talk! Thanks.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc31 View Post
    Thanks I was not using the mobile version.
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miles4000 View Post
    Thanks I was not using the mobile version.
    NP... hopefully they add the Facebook chat I think its still in beta (save and add to launcher )
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Global Posts
    275 Global Posts
    Thanks, meebo.com/mobile worked for me too. That will do until Palm integrates MSN into the webOS.