Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    These apps are all free, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikerz View Post
    These apps are all free, right?
    for now, except for classic.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Hmm, I already downloaded and am using SplashID, hope it's not a huge issue. It's really crude anyway, definitely needs some fixes which I emailed the developer about.
    not seeing splashid in the apps...any idea on this?
    Quote Originally Posted by abarrera View Post
    ive used goodfood on my blackberry its pretty good. its also nice to see craigslist! where is my facebook app?!?!
    The facebook app is basically the bookmark in the browser by default, if you use it, it works just like an app, complete with similar controls.

They are probably working on another one but it works quite well. I've been able to do everything so far but edit text for pictures.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    The facebook app is basically the bookmark in the browser by default, if you use it, it works just like an app, complete with similar controls.

They are probably working on another one but it works quite well. I've been able to do everything so far but edit text for pictures.
    How do you comment and read comments on someone's status using the x.facebook.com page?
    Is there a way to sync SplashID with SplashID Desktop?
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman View Post
    SplashID? Great!
    +1...This is a great app, I have been using on my Palm OS, blackberry, WM, and iPhone...
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    I'm sure it will be posted in the splashdata site soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    It looks like I missed the opportunity to download SplashID. But I do need an import option so I can upload all of my data to the new webOS app once they re-launch it. This is a mission-critical app for me!
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by abarrera View Post
    i really like the way that one looks but i miss the ability to comment/like a status...thats the best part...for me atleast! and then getting notifications throughout the day when there are other comments. if they add that it will be perfect. im sure it's coming though.
    I do as well and I can read it easily. The smallness of text in many other areas is really straining my eyes.
    Eh, not too sure on ShortCovers. With the pricey titles and slim selection, I don't really think this will take off. Here are my thoughts on it - New Apps Come Flooding In To App Catalog | Pre Insiders
    I just missed splash ID earlier. Was downloading it and it went bye bye.

D'ld Flixter - which provides movie times. Only thing was they were wrong. It appears to be gone now too.
    I was going to download Classic, the emulator app from Handango. But I clicked on Reviews, and some of the reviews say Classic crashed their Pre! Now I'm holding off on this.

What I really want is some type of app that's similar to x411 or Tryda (previously Directory Assistant). Does this exist yet?

If it doesn't exist yet, can someone give me a website link that would give me the same type of Yellow Pages information lookup please.
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung View Post
    What I really want is some type of app that's similar to x411 or Tryda (previously Directory Assistant). Does this exist yet?

If it doesn't exist yet, can someone give me a website link that would give me the same type of Yellow Pages information lookup please.
    Try the WHERE app in the App Catalog. It has a "YP" button in it.
    m.facebook.com allows you to comment on statuses and stuff...
    I mentioned before that I emailed SplashData about SplashID with some suggestions, and they were completely shocked that I even had it yet. Palm definitely put that one in the App Catalog before they were supposed to, and even though it seems fully functional, it's definitely not finished either.
    I'm guessing splashid was not ready. I downloaded it this morning, but I could not get my vid file to import, it would just sit there spinning the circle. I deleted this afternoon and wanted to reinstall, gone. Oh well, hopefully they will repost it.
    Last edited by LewisL77; 06/08/2009 at 02:03 PM. Reason: typo
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    The Today show is the latest app to be added
    Quote Originally Posted by Andries View Post
    The Today show is the latest app to be added
    That was already up, I think it's just been updated.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast