Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by stevied3 View Post
    does this stream WMA radio type?
    Live local radio from anywhere in the U.S. -What more could you ask for?
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmyq9c View Post
    Nope, see my previous post...

Don't get me wrong these shoutcast apps are great but no WMA stations, it's not there fault, though...
    thanks for the info! Unfortunately my favorite local radio stations happen to all be in WMA format. So no reason for me to purchase a radio app that can't stream WMA formats. Very frustrating...how hard can it be?
    thanks for the info! Unfortunately my favorite local radio stations happen to all be in WMA format. So no reason for me to purchase a radio app that can't stream WMA formats. Very frustrating...how hard can it be?
    Palm has the API that allows the addition for a WMA codec under lock and key. Trust me frustrating as hell. I listen to show in the mornings on XM and I have to lug around my old phone in order to stream it...
    Hey, how hard can text fwd and notification nags be... But we all know how that went.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    +1 dbd....+1!

One day this phone of the future will catch up to the past...one day.
    +1 dbd....+1!

One day this phone of the future will catch up to the past...one day.
    I hope so. I'm starting to run out of patience. Been waiting since June.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12