Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    How can I make items from my google calendar show up on my pre calendar? Basically they are synced, and they do show up on the pre.

Its just I dont see nothing on the display. How Can i get somethin on the display so i can see whats coming up in the future? It looks blank until i click on the day, then i see the google even listed.

Please help? I need it to be visually displayed ahead of time.
    bump

Unless I select "sync now" from within the calendar account, the calendars don't seem to interact at all. I made one change to the Pre at 11am and still nothing on the desktop (12:45pm). I made another change to the Google calendar at 11:10am and still nothing on the Pre.

Is this a bug? Or the norm?
    I've been having the exact same problem. I added something to my Pre calendar, but it will not propagate back to my Google calendar. I have Google as the default.

Very frustrating so far.
    Count me in as well

Also similar issues being discussed on the Palm forums Synergy (webOS) - Palm Support Forums

I've seen no solution to this problem yet.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    A MAJOR problem I found was that some dates aren't syncing properly. For example, my nephews Jun8 birthday on GCal appears on Jun9 on my Pre. And in searching for more events I am finding a few dates not lining up.

I'm going to try to remove my Google Account and add it back, but if that doesn't fix it then I better tattoo my anniversary on my wrist because I don't want to be a day late...again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post
    A MAJOR problem I found was that some dates aren't syncing properly. For example, my nephews Jun8 birthday on GCal appears on Jun9 on my Pre. And in searching for more events I am finding a few dates not lining up.

I'm going to try to remove my Google Account and add it back, but if that doesn't fix it then I better tattoo my anniversary on my wrist because I don't want to be a day late...again.
    I had the same problem. If you delete the event and recreate it on your pre and then sync it...they both show up correctly on both Calendars. If you make changes only on Google Calendar and sync it up...the dates are messed up on the PRE Calendar..
    The only way to sync that I can see is to do it manually.

I deleted the entire Google calendar and then reinstalled it -- don't bother, it is a total pita and doesn't achieve anything except for your having to go back in and re-code everything so colors match and the appropriate calendars are in/not in view.

This must be a cloud sync breakdown of sorts -- yesterday it worked -- although the lag was an hour or so.

Today I set an event at 1:25pm on the Pre -- I'm waiting to see when I find it on Google. Hopefully nothing else will happen in the interim forcing me to immediately sync for business reasons (already happened once).
    I noticed that I had to close the CAL application then re-open it for the changes to be seen. At least when I tested it. It can also take while. This is Google, not the Pre.
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    OK - Pre to Google at 3:20pm (so about 2 hours) -- it may have been slightly less, I did leave the office briefly between 3 & 3:20pm.
    I think it is buggy -- they'll fix it.

Calendar was not an active card throughout the process (1:25 entry, then closed).
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    I used the Data Transfer Assistant to get my several years of Palm Desktop info into the Pre. That went pretty smoothly -- only had to delete about 6 duplicate events.

Then I forced a sync to my Google calendar -- what a mess! Many repeat-yearly events are showing up as repeating monthly. Lots of events placed on the wrong day too. Haven't had time to try cleaning it up yet. Maybe it's due to using DateBk5 (lots of floating events) instead of the default date app on my Palm TX?
    I am having the exact same issue. There does not seem to be a fix.

Is everyone waiting for the next software update or returning the Pre? I need the calendar to work!

There is another thread here
    +1 here

I noticed on the "month" view that none of the typical "dots" show up to tell you that you have something that day. I miss this big time!
    Palm Pilot -> Palm IIIX -> Tungsten T3 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    facebook calendar events also show the wrong time
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by adjmcloon View Post
    +1 here

I noticed on the "month" view that none of the typical "dots" show up to tell you that you have something that day. I miss this big time!
    Yea - you have to be in daily or weekly view to see calendar entries. Why have a monthly view if you can't see if there is an event there??

I hope they fix it.