1.    #1  
    I especially enjoy Nuance Voice Control, VolumeCare, Audacity, Pocket Express Elite, Slingbox and PDANet on a 755p. I bought the Pre, but will only keep it beyond the 30 day return policy if I can get it to do what I want. I'm on a great old plan now and don't want to commit to lose it unless convinced. Any serious input/advice/experience for these apps would be appreciated. I should have waited for 3rd parties to catch up, but couldn't help myself.
    I try them all, but this one is VERY SPECIAL.
    I'm keeping my Pre with the expectation that the App Catalog will be improved in the next couple of months. I'm really enjoying this phone so far. I came from the Instinct which had way more limitations than my 3-day old Pre. I have little to no doubt that things will improve and I'm looking forward to the next update.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    yeah palm kinda has to, this is their saving grace, i did the exact same thing slave, coming from the instinct this thing is fantastic, i think alot of developers will jump on the bandwagon, from the google post this morning about how easy it was im sure they will be all over it...