Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. welance's Avatar
    Posts
    120 Posts
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
       #1  
    Title says it all. Friend has no cell now, and is thinking of buying.
  2. #2  
    Everything 450 minutes: $69.99, less $10 for Employee Referral Discount = $59.99.
    You may be able to get a better discount than the $10 Employee Referral via the company your friend works at or if he's a government employee, but that's about it. Of course the cheapest plan is if you work for Sprint!
    Verizon
  3. #3  
    Even better 1500 Family Data for $129 with 25% corporate discount. 2 phones for $96/mo!!!
  4. #4  
    thought the lowest referal plus gave you 500 min, an extra 50min over the standard Everything plans.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEEZM03 View Post
    Even better 1500 Family Data for $129 with 25% corporate discount. 2 phones for $96/mo!!!
    you say this like anyone can get 25% off, my corp discount is only 15%.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by sambao21 View Post
    you say this like anyone can get 25% off, my corp discount is only 15%.
    you can, just search on here about a 25% off discount with alliance credit union
  7. welance's Avatar
    Posts
    120 Posts
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
       #7  
    So you are saying I can get 25% off my bill by joining alliance credit union? I pay over $200 a month!
  8. erod550's Avatar
    Posts
    87 Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    #8  
    If you're paying over $200/mo you most likely have unlimited minutes also, and the Simply Everything plans are not eligible for any plan discounts. If you have one of the plans with a specific shared minutes total and you just have a lot of lines to go over $200, then yes, you can get a discount by joining certain credit unions or being employed by certain companies.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by welance View Post
    So you are saying I can get 25% off my bill by joining alliance credit union? I pay over $200 a month!
    C'mon people - anyone can get any discount they'd like off of these (up to 27%). They never check that you actually work for a company. Check out the guys at sprintgurus.com - they'll give you some advice on this. Best discount = 27% - tell them your wife works for CitiGroup!

    If the discounts are out there - why shouldn't everyone get them? It's not fair that someone should pay $200/month when a guy who just happens to work for some other company (like citigroup) gets to only pay $146/month (the same $200 bill - less the 27% discount)!!
  10. welance's Avatar
    Posts
    120 Posts
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
       #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by erod550 View Post
    If you're paying over $200/mo you most likely have unlimited minutes also, and the Simply Everything plans are not eligible for any plan discounts. If you have one of the plans with a specific shared minutes total and you just have a lot of lines to go over $200, then yes, you can get a discount by joining certain credit unions or being employed by certain companies.

    Actually I have 4 phones on a 1500 data plan, so I should be able to get a discount right? Unlimited data, limited minutes.
  11. sheltem's Avatar
    Posts
    82 Posts
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by welance View Post
    Actually I have 4 phones on a 1500 data plan, so I should be able to get a discount right? Unlimited data, limited minutes.
    The corporate discount is applied to all lines. So after a 25% discount, your bill should be roughly $127.50 before taxes or $31.8 per line.
    R.I.P. Windows Mobile (2002 - 2009)

    HP Jornada 568 -> HP Ipaq 2215 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Tmobile SDA -> Qtek 8500 (HTC STRTrk) -> Motorola Q -> Sprint Mogul -> Sprint Touch -> Sprint Touch Diamond -> Sprint Touch Pro
  12. rrob13's Avatar
    Posts
    285 Posts
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    thought the lowest referal plus gave you 500 min, an extra 50min over the standard Everything plans.
    I'm on the $59.99 EPRP plan, and that is correct. That plan has 500 anytime minutes.

    Rob

Posting Permissions