Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Title says it all. Friend has no cell now, and is thinking of buying.
    Everything 450 minutes: $69.99, less $10 for Employee Referral Discount = $59.99.
    You may be able to get a better discount than the $10 Employee Referral via the company your friend works at or if he's a government employee, but that's about it. Of course the cheapest plan is if you work for Sprint!
    Verizon
    Even better 1500 Family Data for $129 with 25% corporate discount. 2 phones for $96/mo!!!
    thought the lowest referal plus gave you 500 min, an extra 50min over the standard Everything plans.
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEEZM03 View Post
    Even better 1500 Family Data for $129 with 25% corporate discount. 2 phones for $96/mo!!!
    you say this like anyone can get 25% off, my corp discount is only 15%.
    Quote Originally Posted by sambao21 View Post
    you say this like anyone can get 25% off, my corp discount is only 15%.
    you can, just search on here about a 25% off discount with alliance credit union
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    So you are saying I can get 25% off my bill by joining alliance credit union? I pay over $200 a month!
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    If you're paying over $200/mo you most likely have unlimited minutes also, and the Simply Everything plans are not eligible for any plan discounts. If you have one of the plans with a specific shared minutes total and you just have a lot of lines to go over $200, then yes, you can get a discount by joining certain credit unions or being employed by certain companies.
    Quote Originally Posted by welance View Post
    So you are saying I can get 25% off my bill by joining alliance credit union? I pay over $200 a month!
    C'mon people - anyone can get any discount they'd like off of these (up to 27%). They never check that you actually work for a company. Check out the guys at sprintgurus.com - they'll give you some advice on this. Best discount = 27% - tell them your wife works for CitiGroup!

If the discounts are out there - why shouldn't everyone get them? It's not fair that someone should pay $200/month when a guy who just happens to work for some other company (like citigroup) gets to only pay $146/month (the same $200 bill - less the 27% discount)!!
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by erod550 View Post
    If you're paying over $200/mo you most likely have unlimited minutes also, and the Simply Everything plans are not eligible for any plan discounts. If you have one of the plans with a specific shared minutes total and you just have a lot of lines to go over $200, then yes, you can get a discount by joining certain credit unions or being employed by certain companies.

Actually I have 4 phones on a 1500 data plan, so I should be able to get a discount right? Unlimited data, limited minutes.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by welance View Post
    Actually I have 4 phones on a 1500 data plan, so I should be able to get a discount right? Unlimited data, limited minutes.
    The corporate discount is applied to all lines. So after a 25% discount, your bill should be roughly $127.50 before taxes or $31.8 per line.
    R.I.P. Windows Mobile (2002 - 2009)

HP Jornada 568 -> HP Ipaq 2215 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Tmobile SDA -> Qtek 8500 (HTC STRTrk) -> Motorola Q -> Sprint Mogul -> Sprint Touch -> Sprint Touch Diamond -> Sprint Touch Pro
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    thought the lowest referal plus gave you 500 min, an extra 50min over the standard Everything plans.
    I'm on the $59.99 EPRP plan, and that is correct. That plan has 500 anytime minutes.

Rob