Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    weird.
    Sidekick Color > Moto MPx220 > HTC Typhoon > Moto Q > HTC Apache > HTC Hermes > HTC Tilt > Palm Pre > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVO 3D

iPad 16GB WiFi > iPad 2 64GB WiFi
    Yeah I'm getting a buzz off it now
    Do they taste like paint too?
    they do huh. I love that smell though. At least it don't smell old and dirty. HEhaha
    Especially the included soft case. I was wondering what that smell was when I first opened the box after leaving the sprint store :P

--
    Careful folks I'm sure all that stuff was built in China by the lowest bidder. You're probably inhaling toxic fumes and lead.
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    My impression was that the perfume was intentionally added for its effect on the consumer. This is a common practice in other markets, don't know about the cell market. I think it was a little too strong. It reminded me somewhat of pine.

But perhaps it was the offgassing of some chemical included in the manufacturing process.
    BTw, i really love the Pre Pouch included. They should sell that on the Palm store! I would hate to ruin one and not have a backup. Its a perfect case dont u guys think? I bought the leather case cause i was unaware that there was a pouch inside. returned it cause i loved the pouch so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by sake View Post
    Careful folks I'm sure all that stuff was built in China by the lowest bidder. You're probably inhaling toxic fumes and lead.
    Took the worlds out of my mouth. LEAD PAINT!!!!

@tempuraudon yeah but I wish it had a belt clip or something.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.