1. yoe
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    I used my pre today until it ran out of battery... (only took 6 hours ) but when I got home it wasn't turning on AT ALL.

Now I hooked it up to the wall, got a big battery icon that says it's charging, but I can't turn it on! I want to use it (receive calls) while it's being charged.

It's been at it for about an hour now and I still can't turn it on.

W T F ! ! ! ! !
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    Make sure you don't deplete the battery to the point where it can't turn on. Definitely put it on the charger at 10%, if available.

This happened to my wife earlier today. It eventually turned on. An hour is a little excessive though. I would reseat the battery and then hook it back up. I'm sure it'll come back on eventually. If you're getting the big battery, the phone at least knows that it's plugged in.
    Sidekick Color > Moto MPx220 > HTC Typhoon > Moto Q > HTC Apache > HTC Hermes > HTC Tilt > Palm Pre > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVO 3D

iPad 16GB WiFi > iPad 2 64GB WiFi
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Mine did it...and turned on by itself while charging...but that was only after about 10 minutes...and hour is too much time.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Mine did it once ..I took the battery out for about 20 seconds then put it back in and it rebooted fine. Only problem I have is 2 minute boot up time is unacceptable to me. Worst than any WM phone I have had.
    Quote Originally Posted by nitussi View Post
    Mine did it once ..I took the battery out for about 20 seconds then put it back in and it rebooted fine. Only problem I have is 2 minute boot up time is unacceptable to me. Worst than any WM phone I have had.
    You should try a Sprint Touch that had Touchflo 2d installed on it. Takes almost 4 minutes to start up!
  6. yoe
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    I let it charge all night, it wouldn't wake up even after that so I took the battery out and now it's fine.

PhEW!!