1.    #1  
    Like many, I have also been unable to connect to my self-certified exchange server. But I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this particular problem:

When I follow the steps to make a copy of my server's root certificate, I successfully am able to save a copy to the Pre's download folder. But when I use the Pre's certificate manager program, I find that my valid to - from dates are one hour different. i.e. my original certificate might say valid to Nov 27, 2013 at 12:50 :01 AM, but when I attempt to trust this certificate and install it with the Certificate Manager, the imported certificate's valid to datetime is Nov 26, 2013 at 11:50:01 PM.

Has anyone else experienced this?
    Would this cause the message about invalid SSL certificate?

I've tried resetting the Pre's time zone into Eastern time (I'm in central) and it will seem to reset the date time to match the one on my server. However, when I go back and change the time zone of my Pre, I find the "valid to" date has changed back to 11:50:01 PM.

I am not an experienced Exchange person, nor do I know much about certificates, but it seems that should not be happening???

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me on this...
    Make sure you are using WebOS 1.0.2 and not 1.0.1 -- I purchased mine on Saturday morning and here it is 36 hours later and they've already put out WebOS 1.0.2 -- it is helping me get closer to working right with Exchange.

Launcher > Updates will get you to 1.0.2 and hopefully some more improvements. The biggest change I've noticed in 1.0.2 is the addition of an alarm clock feature (whew!).

Good luck!
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, I have upgraded to 1.0.2. I discovered this datetime issue after I had upgraded. I don't know what it was doing before the upgrade.