1.    #1  
    Anyone know how to get rss feeds on the pre? Anyone know when an app is coming? Thx
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    I recommend using http://www.google.com/reader/i/

It's formatted for iphone and quite nice. I'm using it to pull podcast feeds as well and then clicking the download link to stream the file.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    I would like to second that. Google reader works very well.

Now I can knock rss reader and podcast streamer off my list of needs.
    Treo 300, Samsung I500, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700P, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, HTC Mogul, Motorola Q9c, HTC Advantage, Treo 800w, Touch Pro, Treo Pro, Touch Diamond, Palm Pre, Touch Pro 2, and Palm Pre
    I'm planning on working on a native application RSS Reader as soon as I gain access to the SDK, but Google Reader is a great alternative.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by DeusInnomen View Post
    I'm planning on working on a native application RSS Reader as soon as I gain access to the SDK, but Google Reader is a great alternative.
    PM me first when you are done!

I like my feeds like viigio and rss reader...but thats my choice..
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mabmarc View Post
    I would like to second that. Google reader works very well.

Now I can knock rss reader and podcast streamer off my list of needs.
    Podcast streamer????
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    The benefit of a web-based one is that a) your pre doesn't have to do much work other than render the page and b) save bandwidth.
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    Get an account at newsgator and use their apps/interfaces. They all sync together so no matter which computer you're on it's updated.

Web: Newsgator.com
    Pre: m.newsgator.com
    Win: FeedDemon
    Mac: NetNewsWire
    Quote Originally Posted by nlowhor View Post
    I recommend using http://www.google.com/reader/i/

It's formatted for iphone and quite nice. I'm using it to pull podcast feeds as well and then clicking the download link to stream the file.
    Google Reader is working wonky for me on the Pre for some reason (compared to the iPhone) - the 'mark items as read' function causes weird loading issues with pages not bringing me back to the top of the screen upon loading new content.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post
    Get an account at newsgator and use their apps/interfaces. They all sync together so no matter which computer you're on it's updated.

Web: Newsgator.com
    Pre: m.newsgator.com
    Win: FeedDemon
    Mac: NetNewsWire
    I use Newsgator as well, and I'm really hoping they come out with an app soon. The mobile version is okay for viewing, but I'm not seeing any tools to mark as read, etc.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    +1 for Google Reader - I use it to watch streaming podcast of CNBC Fast Money every day while commuting back from work in my carpool.
  12. Duo
    Need a native app that can download and store articles in the background for offline reading. RSS feed reading is one of the MAJOR uses of my phone.
    Once the SDK is out, there will be countless RSS readers..believe me. Plenty of developers including myself are waiting to jump in as soon as its out...