1.    #1  
    I remember seeing videos of the Pre playing or streaming audio (usually music) and having controls for that music in the notification area. Sounds good because you could pause it easily (or advance) without interrupting what you're doing for very long.

When I tried a Pre on Saturday, I was pleased to be streaming NPR podcasts from their mp3 link. It was cool that it kept streaming and playing when I opened a different card and did other stuff.

It was not so cool that I had no way of controling that audio content without finding its card, first.

Is that audio control stuff just for specific apps or what? Since Palm got rid of the button beneath the audio controls (from Treo's) which previously allowed us to pause or resume audio playback, I'm surprised the audio controls-in-notification area thing isn't standard (as opposed to being specific to a paid app or whatever).
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    IF you are doing it off a website, then it doesn't pop up. It works with apps that utilize it.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by DougB541 View Post
    IF you are doing it off a website, then it doesn't pop up. It works with apps that utilize it.
    Disappointing, but thanks.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.