1.    #1  
    I see there are 4500 people in this forum and was just wondering how many are on their pre. I know I am.
    I am
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    me
    I generally like to read a forum by opening each topic I want to read in a new tab, so forum use isn't all that great for me on the Pre. Everything else though has been done there.
    Me too. Looks great with the mobile version.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    I am!
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I generally like to read a forum by opening each topic I want to read in a new tab, so forum use isn't all that great for me on the Pre. Everything else though has been done there.
    Why couldn't you just open a card for each topic, instead? Is that not close enough?
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by west3man View Post
    Why couldn't you just open a card for each topic, instead? Is that not close enough?
    Have you found a way to open a link that you click on in a new card yet? Because I know I haven't, and there was a post on a method how to do this, but it doesn't appear to be working for me or the other person who responded.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Have you found a way to open a link that you click on in a new card yet? Because I know I haven't, and there was a post on a method how to do this, but it doesn't appear to be working for me or the other person who responded.
    i think i read you hold the orange button while you click the link
    Hold the orange button and click. It works, I just done it. Posted this from my Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by coorspate View Post
    Hold the orange button and click. It works, I just done it. Posted this from my Pre.
    The shift key will work, too.
    Yeah, I did that on mine and it didn't seem to work. I accidentally pulled the plug once after a media sync without ejecting the Pre and it gave me an error, so I decided to do a full reset and then restore, so I'll test it out again after that.
    I am
    I am!!!
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    did not even think about it but will now.
    Global Posts
    190 Global Posts
    This orange button and click thingie isn't working for me. Tried shift too. I get the little wavy touch animation but it never opens a new card. any idea whats wrong?
    I am!

Well, now I am on my laptop because I am trying to find some mp3 ringtones (since it wont play my old ringtones...I tried)!
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    i do and i love it.

sure it has its shortcomings but im not one to complain.
    me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gregg37 View Post
    This orange button and click thingie isn't working for me. Tried shift too. I get the little wavy touch animation but it never opens a new card. any idea whats wrong?
    Yeah, I tried again, not working for me either.