Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pre works well with mines. I have an 08 focus
    Yes. Just repair your phone once again. If you ever have a problem with the system not downloading your contacts as soon as you get in, then go into Sync phone settings and turn Auto Download OFF! This will keep your contacts downloaded into Sync's memory as long as you have your Pre in Syncs device list. Hope that helps email me if you have any Q's!

~Sent from my Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by efaucett View Post
    Yes. Just repair your phone once again. If you ever have a problem with the system not downloading your contacts as soon as you get in, then go into Sync phone settings and turn Auto Download OFF! This will keep your contacts downloaded into Sync's memory as long as you have your Pre in Syncs device list. Hope that helps email me if you have any Q's!

~Sent from my Palm Pre
    Is this regarding my post? If so, I know that re-pairing my Pre makes it work. I wanted to see if others have this problem or if it's just mine. This only happens when I am paired with Sync. No problems when paired to my BT headset.
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    I just got an '08 Fusion with Sync, I think it has v1.3 on it. I connected my Pre+ and my girlfriends Pixi+ to the car, but only my phone can make/receive calls.

Can anyone help?
    VZW Pre 2 on 2.1

Thanks webOS Internals!

@thereddestdog
    Quote Originally Posted by schlk21 View Post
    I just got an '08 Fusion with Sync, I think it has v1.3 on it. I connected my Pre+ and my girlfriends Pixi+ to the car, but only my phone can make/receive calls.

Can anyone help?
    Sync will only pair to one device at a time.
    I have both my Pre 2 and my Pixi Plus paired with Sync on my Fusion. But I carry only one phone at a time, so I have no problems.
    I have my Pre- paired with my '11 Edge. I can have multiple devices paired at once, but my car is running a newer sync system called My Ford Touch so this is probably a feature specific to it.
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    What I'm saying is, I paired her Pixi first but can't make any calls. I then tried my Pre, worked fine

So I'm not sure what's up
    VZW Pre 2 on 2.1

Thanks webOS Internals!

@thereddestdog
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Miner View Post
    Can you expand on 'all worked well', please?

I'll make it easy for yuh:
    Battery Strength Indicator?
    Audio Streaming ?
    Auto Phonebook Download ?
    Call History Download ?
    Ring Tone Transfer ?
    SMS/Text Messaging ?...
    -- Spoken Voice to Text Msg
    -- Received Txt MSg to Sync's Voice
    These seem to be the features that are least compatible across all phones that work with Sync.
    I have a 2011 Ford Fiesta. I just updated Sync last month. As of now here's what I know:

• Battery/Strength Indicator - Supported
    • Audio Streaming - Supported (both local media and streaming via Pandora, etc.,.)
    • Auto Phonebook Download - Supported
    • Call History Download - ? Not certain, I'll check this
    • Ring Tone Transfer - NOT Supported yet
    • SMS/Text Messaging
    • -- Spoken Voice to Text Msg - NOT Supported yet
    • -- Received Txt MSg to Sync's Voice - NOT Supported yet
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Can someone with a Pixi and Ford Sync chime in please?
    VZW Pre 2 on 2.1

Thanks webOS Internals!

@thereddestdog
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    I've done a master reset, deleted and re-paired the phone, and it's all the same. Everything works except communicating calls. I guess I'll try a Ford dealer
    VZW Pre 2 on 2.1

Thanks webOS Internals!

@thereddestdog
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12