Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    A software or patch that could change the ringtone volume based on GPS location, or time of day.

Need ringer quite in office but load in car.
    Need:
    -Real Tasks program - with recurrences and audible notifications
    -Audible notifications for missed calls and voice mail
    -Notification for calendar items more flexible - More than 1 day!
    -On board battery optimization options
    -Calculator! My old Z22 had an Advanced Option calculator that rocked!
    -Auto-complete text (for inputting locations of calendar events and for other software it is such a timesaver)
    -Still want to beam calendar items to other users!
    -More useful ringtones that come pre-installed
    1. The abiliity to add recipients to my pre-calendar-app entries (i.e. outlook, gmail calendar, etc.)
    2. App like google's Latitude, (that works on the PRE, to sync with buddies using location to know where we're all at.
    3. free talking navigation map (like sprint navigation, but not requiring a monthly service.
    shaazam
    document editing
    Quote Originally Posted by sonso View Post
    shaazam
    document editing
    still waiting for the most simple basic app that every other old phone had ....shazam
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    a program to connect programs, e.g. gps destination to automatically hook with weather app to give weather alerts en route. just 1 example.
    voice dial
    sound profiles ala blackberry
    : (){:|:&};:
    Engineering applications - as bolts, screws, nut sizes, hydraulic calculations, something like that
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo47 View Post
    I like the idea of the button lighting up to alert the user of a new message received.

I'd love to see a good RSS reader. The BlackBerry has Viigo and it's a killer app.
    they have this now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikem07 View Post
    they have this now...
    Check out the original date that was posted....
    first off i know this is lame but i would like a myspace app i mean for some strange reason i have friends who will not create a facebook and i talk to them on myspace only so i would like to see thatapp. and i agree create some apps like the iphone. and add auto-correct.... imstill trying get facebook chat buta myspace one would be cool two. and for the alarm i would like to set different days for it like on the google phone how i can have one alarm set for just tuesday or tuesday and wednesday and not just daily, weekends, or weekdays...
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkguy View Post
    a program to connect programs, e.g. gps destination to automatically hook with weather app to give weather alerts en route. just 1 example.
    Not only that, but something that I thing would be very usefull would be a Weatehr radar that would not only get you the right radar with GPS but also show you on the map where you are...would be real usefull when driving to know when you are going to run into bad weather.

ARABIC KEYBOARD AND RECOGNITION (onscreen or something)
    MORE VIDEO SUPPORT
    NATIVE GOOGLE LATITUTE
    ABLILITY TO VIEW IMAGE COMMENTS ON FACEBOOK APP
    MORE APPS
    I would like to see an app added that can listen to a song and identify it. Like Shazam or Midomi. I would also like to add sound to the QWERTY keyboard presses. I miss the old typewriter clicks from past Palms.
    If anyone hears anything, let me know please.
    The ability to view two cards at once on screen and copy and paste between them.
    I would like to see a parental controls app that...

1. provides a GPS location/tracking for my family
    2. creates password accessible logs for things like SMS, MMS, phone use and sends them to my Pre via email at a settable frequency
    3. the ability to lock/block apps or total phone use completely or by schedule
    4. Remote lock, unlock, locate and log request using SMS code from approved #.
    5. Whitelist/blacklist for sending/receiving calls, SMS, MMS and email
    6. specific 911 pin for 911 call and custom pin(s) for parental/family calls even when phone is locked

All of these would be great but even some would be good.
    I can't understand why the PDF viewer can't use landscape mode. 99% of PDFs are unreadable in portrait mode, because when zoomed enough you have to pan constantly. This is really annoying!
    Quote Originally Posted by wazoox View Post
    I can't understand why the PDF viewer can't use landscape mode. 99% of PDFs are unreadable in portrait mode, because when zoomed enough you have to pan constantly. This is really annoying!
    There are a couple of different patches for this.
    OpenOffice Mobile
    Voice Recorder App
    XHTML/HTML Text Editor
    Voice Comands (Change songs etc. While driving)
    Faster
    Better Autocorrection
    GPU accelerated OS
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast