Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    How about an alarm that wake you up to music, either radio or music on your device?
    Last edited by chilin; 02/13/2010 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Forgot title
    You mean like MediaClock or Awake2Music, both already in the App Catalog, for $0.99 and $1.99 respectively?
    .. And Timepiece..
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    .. And Timepiece..
    Wasn't sure that supported it from the description so I didn't want to mention it, but yeah, there's a lot of ways to do this.
    nice, thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Wasn't sure that supported it from the description so I didn't want to mention it, but yeah, there's a lot of ways to do this.
    Yeah, it has an option to wake to Pandora. It has many options to customize pretty much everything that one would want from an alarm clock and it's updated pretty often.
    Quote Originally Posted by chilin View Post
    nice, thanks!
    No problem.
    As someone who needs to track and record miles traveled for business, I would love to pay for an app (not unlike Myles) that can track and transmit trip data, but also be able to toggle on and off for each new trip rather than entering starting mileage etc.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    I would like to see an app that tracks maintenance performed on vehicles. Oh, and the ability to edit MS Office files. Where are you Documents to Go?
    how bout an app that sends you a notification when webos updates are available? So i can quit opening my "present" only to see there is nothing inside.
    how about SlingPlayer, PLEASE
    I'd like to back my data (contacts and calendar mostly) up onto my PC... not just onto the Cloud. I really liked the Palm Desktop I used with past Palm phones.

I know there are third-party apps you can purchase, but since Palm already had great desktop software, why not add that function to the Pre?
    My wishlist... I'm finding lots to like about WebOS, but here's what I'm missing most from using a Treo:

User-defined category assignment for Contacts

Send SMS / email to predefined groups (think there's an app for this)

User-defined alarms for events & tasks instead of a pre-populated list (i.e., choose a number, and in a separate field select from minutes, hours, or days)

voice recorder

Docs to Go

Ignore call with text

Quick text messages (think there's an app for this)
    an app that can support video files...like wmv
    I would love to wake up to Radio Time listening to AM 610 out of Houston. Someone works some magic and make it happen. We need a app that will work as timer and allow users to have apps open and close at certain times.
    The paid app catalogue for Canada!!!!!!!!
    MLB APP!!!!!
    Let's go!!!!

DROID, BB and iPhone all have it!!!!

We have 1 month to go until Opening Day. Introduce it, advertise it, and catch the eye of all spring fever, baseball loving phone purchasers right at the begining of the season.

The other phones aren't advertising this, dang, throw the app in free with new purchases. The phone is already selling for $39.99 for crying out loud.

MLB
    MLB
    MLB
    I love my palm pre as it has to be the best phone I have used to date but there are a few things missing. I need the following:

PDAnet
    PDAreach
    Slingbox
    External keyboard.

Other then that Im happier then a pig in mud.
    Misc electronic organizers > Cassiopeia > palm pilot III > Palm Pilot VII/Zire 21 > Treo 90 > Treo 650 > PPC6700 > Treo 755p > PPC6800 > Palm Pro > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjam99 View Post
    how bout an app that sends you a notification when webos updates are available? So i can quit opening my "present" only to see there is nothing inside.
    There's already an app for that. It's called "obsessively read precentral" app. Yea, I have a problem.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    VPN 3 reasons
    1. Timesheet software
    2. in / out board
    3. email attachments on company server.

VPN is not just for e-mail or exchange.
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast