Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
    Must have apps for webos devices-palm pre plus-palm pre 2, etc.:

SHAZAM

AGENDA ONE (from DeveloperOne.com)-although it still is only available for Windows Pocket PCs (iPAQs, etc.)

RED LINE (or similar bar code scanner). Also the webos devices should have an autofocus camera for this.

GOOGLE GOGGLES

I do not yet have a smart phone, but I wish that there would be enough requests for these apps that the app developers would consider developing them for webos devices. Without these apps available for webos devices, my consideration will be confined to the iPhone and Android devices.
    I am not sure if there is an app that covers this or if another user has brought it up but some of the things I would like to be able to do are….

1. Save video and audio files sent via txt message on my phone.
    2. Change the directory when I want to attach a file (via email) currently I an only able to attach audio files from one location. I cant send ring tones. .
    3. I also would like to be able to attach audio files to txt messages.
    I would love to see more done with the camera! I want to zoom, edit, and crop! I had a Dare before, the phone was CRAP but i could zoom cut out stuff add stuff write on it, my friends and i picture message a lot and i miss being able to do that! I also would love to be able to add more then 5 things on the front page too, if i needed to get to them i could just make the app im using small click what i need and ta-dah. I know i can just type and then click and its really not that much more of a step but i would still like to see it. I would also like to see an option for turning off the message tone when you are on the phone, thats super annoying! As well as more blogging apps!
    But either way, I love my pre plus! My mom just got a droid x and asked me to help her figure it out, the thing was just silly! The hoops she has to jump though to just send a picture message is goofie! but it does have a nice screen I could never leave my Palm though!!!
    The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you. ~John E. Southard

Man is still the most extraordinary computer of all.
    John F. Kennedy

Visit My Blog, for Laughs and Strangeness:
    http://vonellebeestine.wordpress.com/
    Sirius...Please...........
    I would like to see a "Butler" type program where you can set alarms and repeating alerts.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by tdusablon View Post
    I am not sure if there is an app that covers this or if another user has brought it up but some of the things I would like to be able to do are….

1. Save video and audio files sent via txt message on my phone.
    2. Change the directory when I want to attach a file (via email) currently I an only able to attach audio files from one location. I cant send ring tones. .
    3. I also would like to be able to attach audio files to txt messages.
    If you download Internalz, from Preware, you can access the MMS attachments from there and save them.

There is also a patch that lets you attach audio, text and video to emails or MMS, I was able to use it for un-DRM protected ringtones. (This also answers #3.)
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    A good metronome, and a quality strobe tuner. iphone and android both have many to choose from! Love my pre+, but am dying to have these options...
    Would be great to se the following feature:

Changing profile by trigger.
    An example:
    We have 2 profiles: first - loud ring volume and second - low ring volume.
    When a phone see home Wi-Fi (SSID "home") it change profile to second and on the contrary, when it loss "home", it switches to first.
    Is it possible?
    Phone: HP Veer
    Jabber: shura0@ya.ru
  9. TMJ
    a white pages app that works...
    What is it? I can't find app with that name.
    Quote Originally Posted by misslarrew View Post
    I would love to see more done with the camera! I want to zoom, edit, and crop! I had a Dare before, the phone was CRAP but i could zoom cut out stuff add stuff write on it
    I so wish it had zoom on it too! I'm not used to a smartphone that's not that smart. lol jk

For cropping, I just got Photo Effects Plus and I can crop as well as change the colors of pics. Cost .99 in the App catalog though.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    i want to turn on the car and a/c and heater with my phone. lock/open the car and the house and office too
    Ability to make folders. So I can organize a bit better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shura View Post
    What is it? I can't find app with that name.
    Mode switcher does the profile switch you were asking about.

Posted from my eVo!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Thank you, that is!
    Would love to see a "Disney Parks Wait Times for Rides" App. Don't know if anyone has requested one yet....thanks...
    The work-around for photo cropping/digital zoom is to pinch zoom in the photo application and do a screen capture.
    I think this is a must app!! Ip camera viewing apps are plentyfull on the iphone why can't we get one for the pre??
    please i need an application that increases and decreases the volume on the speaker while on a call. Ill happily donate to whoever makes an app like that. Thats all my super webos 2.1 needs. Just an app that controls voulme while on a call on speaker. :/ please anyone?
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    I would love to have the Amazon Kindle app and Netflix. Shazzam would be nice too.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910