Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    I've got 3 lines down the mirror, apparently from the slider. Great, thanks for making me notice! :/
    j/k, It's not a big deal.
    i got one on each side a little less the a quarter in on each side where the slider presumably is
    On my 4th pre, never had this problem on the others.. lol Go figure. Least of my worries considering my latest one has the screen discoloration problem from heat. Guess I will wait and go for #5 in a few months.
    yup, and there to stay, I'm sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dookie View Post
    Mine has this as well. It's not really a scratch though, it's just an area where the slider mechanism appears to be rubbing against the mirror. I was able to rub it off with a little elbow grease, although I suppose it could eventually turn into a scratch with enough use.

Not a big deal though. The mirror is the one component on this phone I could totally care less about.
    They have fixed this issue on newer pre's....it comes from the slider being so loose. I have no wobble in my slider now...I mean none what so ever. I replaced my pre a few weeks ago and notice there was no gap between the slider and key pad.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12