1.    #1  
    Sorry if this was already answered. I was looking around and didn't see anything.

I added a bunch of ringtones to the "Ringtones" folder on the Pre. And they all seemed to pick up fine. But then I went and downloaded some more and added them to the same folder, they wouldn't show up. So I moved them to the download folder I think, and they showed up there. But I couldn't link them to a contact.
    Is there a work around? Or is there a set # of ringtones you can have to show up at any given moment?
    I had this issue as well when I tried to drop a ton of sounds and ringers in that folder. After deleting about half of them I could add new ringers and see them show up on the phone and add them to a contact. So to me it seems theres a limit to the number it allows it to show from that folder....cause they are definitely in there but do not show to assign them anywhere.
    i knew i had put more tones on there! lol.

it looks like it caps them at 50. you can also remove some of the crappy palm ringtones as well. i didn't delete them, just moved them off the phone.
    is there a way to download ota from myxer or mobiles24 all its letting me do is stream them
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimcowsoshady View Post
    is there a way to download ota from myxer or mobiles24 all its letting me do is stream them
    I think until they update the OS again, you won't be able to download any music from sites. It seems like they just want you to stream them all.