Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I've been reading all these depressing threads about how people's Pre's are not working properly. Maybe it's too early to tell, maybe I'm being naive or ignorant, but I feel like my Pre is working exactly as expected. I havn't had any problems with it whatsoever. Anyone else's Pre working just fine?
    Same here...I have been a silent observer because everything is working perfectly for me.
    Mine too. No issues at all with the phone or any aspect of it so far.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Me three.... I'm lovin it!
    Me four (five technically), lovin it!!
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Everything A-OK here. Battery seems short-lived and the signal does fluctuate, but I haven't noticed this ACTUALLY affecting anything. Not sure why people are obsessing about it.
    I would venture to guess that most people's are working fine. It's just that the people who do have issues are the ones who make all the noise. I have had the issue with heat buildup, but I don't think I'm in the majority, and otherwise the phone is spectacular
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    People who have issues will always be more vocal (and should be!).

Forums should be used to help others and report problems (so that palm can get feedback)
    Same here, Im a little disapointed in the batter life but Ive been using the thing non stop for almost 3 days now.
    This is natural. Companies rarely hear from happy consumers. I do customer service, no one calls me unless they have a problem. It's easy to think that our service sucks, or installs don't go well, because all I hear is complaints, but we only hear from 2-5% of the customer base. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Every one else thinks we're the greatest since sliced bread.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Mine works perfectly! This is far more than a phone, it's just amazing!
    No issue with mine. Lovin every minute I have used it so far.
    Not issues to report here.
    Works perfect! Everything I hoped it would be!!
    My only issue was with updating and a reboot fixed that. There is a tiny bit of light leakage along the bottom but I will deal with it for now. I still have 28 days to swap if it proves to be more than a minor cosmetic flaw.

Otherwise I'm just waiting for the apps to start rolling into the store. Third party apps should fill in a lot of the gaps in out-of-the-box functionality much like on Windows Mobile, Android and mobile OSX.
    me 69, but i dont have it yet
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    I'm lovin it and its givin me a whole lot of lovin.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Aside from the battery draining rather quickly, I've had no problems here! love the phone!
    I am smooth sailing! Love this phone!
    mine is cool, no issues.
    I'm a Pre gal now
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast