Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I was second in line yesterday in Cat City. Been using, playing, etc with my Pre for two days. Absolutely nothing wrong with it at all. Best device I've ever purchased. Took photos last night at a dinner, uploaded and purchased mp3's today and used two different bluetooth devices and everything has worked perfect.
    This phone is awesome, I love it. Perfect!!!

Now we Need tons and tons of apps!
    Yeah, i've had almost no issues either. My Pre has been treating The Goat like a king. I absolutely love the browser. My netbook has been very lonely.
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheGoat View Post
    Yeah, i've had almost no issues either. My Pre has been treating The Goat like a king. I absolutely love the browser. My netbook has been very lonely.
    Ah the Goat has been luckier than me... I still have to wait until Wednesday until I get mine! Did you read my tear jerking thread here in the forum?
    My Pre is working fantastic. Battery life great. Functionality and software is sick. Amazing.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Mine is working great.
    After turning my GPS off I got great battery life and I haven't had any issues with the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Ah the Goat has been luckier than me... I still have to wait until Wednesday until I get mine! Did you read my tear jerking thread here in the forum?
    I will go read it right now on my Palm Pre. ; )
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    I also gotta report in to say that mine is working perfectly fine. It does get a little warm on the back when charging and there is a little bit of light leakage (discoloration/clouding?) on the bottom left but that's it. I have not had anything crash.

I'm going to wait and see what Palm/Sprint says about the screen if not exchange it for another one on the 4th week.
    Everything is great here too. Especially for a version 1.0 phone! Battery could last longer, and ocassionally the signal meter goes a little nuts-no big problems. I can't wait to see what in store for the Pre in the future!
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Love my Pre. So does my boyfriend, no complaints here. Just waiting patiently to see whats next with the apps and OTA updates.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    No problems here. My signal bar goes from 1-5 bars ALL the time. I mean it just jumps around but I'm not considering it a problem because it does not seem to affect anything whatsoever. Weird.
    0 issues with my phone, very happy sayy whaaaaaaaaaaaa!?
    Global Posts
    275 Global Posts
    no issues here either. No problems with light bleeding and no dead pixels. signal strength seems stable. lifes great
    Mine is working just peachy. No complaints.
    Global Posts
    355 Global Posts
    Mine is working great; fast, synergy is cool, and all features appear to be working as-advertised for me. A little warm when charging, but otherwise it seems to be a good copy. I did meet a fellow yesterday whose Pre wasn't acting right, but even he knows it's the exception and not the rule.

The Sprint Store I got mine from yesterday said that this is the first phone in a very long time that had zero returns in the first two days. The Instinct wasn't nearly as trouble free.
    Actually, I was also scared by all the battery talk, but I was on Pandora through BT headphones and the web all day yesterday. My battery never went below 50%. Not sure what the battery scare was all about?
    I work for Sprint and I was the Palm Pre advocate for the device and I've been using mines without issue since may 19th :-)
    I have to say that i'm a happy camper with my Pre as well. This reminds me of how happy I was when I first bought the 1st Gen iPhone! The Pre makes my old iPhone look a bit monolithic.
    Mine works great. Exceeded every expectation except the battery which just met my expectation.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast