1.    #1  
    The contacts screen shows mobile and fax numbers for my contacts. I want it to show work and mobile inctead. I cannot figure out how to change this! How do you do it? Thanks in advance.
  2.    #2  
    Must be a bug of some sort. Most of my contacts display all phone numbers. I have found one so far that doesn't list the work number though if I try to edit the contact info it shows it there. Hmmm.
    Not to hijack the thread, but there doesn't seem to be a way to sort contacts by category (business, personal, etc.), then by last name like I always have. Thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldo In The Weeds View Post
    The contacts screen shows mobile and fax numbers for my contacts. I want it to show work and mobile inctead. I cannot figure out how to change this! How do you do it? Thanks in advance.
    To change the type of number all you've got to do is click edit and then tap on the little box that says mobile or fax or whatever and select the type you want. Does this help?

Quote Originally Posted by brettferrell View Post
    Not to hijack the thread, but there doesn't seem to be a way to sort contacts by category (business, personal, etc.), then by last name like I always have. Thoughts?
    There are no more categories. I miss them too.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    I can not get edits to contacts to stay. After I edit, I hit
    Done" but the OLD data magically reappear b fore my eyes and the new edit data is not there.... Anyone else having this problem? Solution?
    ETUTREO300
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    To change the type of number all you've got to do is click edit and then tap on the little box that says mobile or fax or whatever and select the type you want. Does this help?
    Nope. What is weird is I have other contacts that display mobile, work and fax but this one will not show the work number.