Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I know you can take a picture of the screen, but i don't know how to do it. I saw someone do it in a video a couple weeks ago but can't find the video or any information on this feature.

Do any of you guys know how to do it? I know it involves the keyboard and pushing like three buttons.

This feature would be great for browsing the web for wallpapers then taking the pic so you can use it as a wallpaper.

Thanks.
    Orange, Symbol, P.

The only thing is that you'll get the UI in there too. So, you'll want the picture to fill up the part where the buttons aren't, and then capture that picture, then go into the Photos app, open it up, zoom to show what you want to see, and do another screen capture.

It's a pain, but it is possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by EMPOLLA View Post
    I know you can take a picture of the screen, but i don't know how to do it. I saw someone do it in a video a couple weeks ago but can't find the video or any information on this feature.

Do any of you guys know how to do it? I know it involves the keyboard and pushing like three buttons.

This feature would be great for browsing the web for wallpapers then taking the pic so you can use it as a wallpaper.

Thanks.
    At the same time, press the orange option button + 'Sym' + 'P'

These will land in your pics album as screen grabs......

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Thanks you guys i really do appreciate it.
    That is really awesome and Im stoked you guys posted about that. I am just wondering how did you find out the process to do that? is there a list of multi-key commands somewhere?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by turry View Post
    That is really awesome and Im stoked you guys posted about that. I am just wondering how did you find out the process to do that? is there a list of multi-key commands somewhere?
    It was posted on some website, maybe even on the frontpage here.
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    You can also hit orange + shift + p. I've found that key combo is a little easier, but not by much.